Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: House of Harlow 1960 Women's Jean Boot
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2011
These boots are a great deal!
High quality leather and super comfortable. When you first put the boots on they are tight (you almost have to pop your foot in) but after a couple of wears this goes away. Also, when you get your foot inside they are incredibly comfortable. The calf runs slim which is a plus for someone with skinny legs. The back detail on the boot is understated and adds a nice touch to the overall look. I would highly recommend these boots! I usually wear an 8.5 or a 9 and the 9 fit perfectly.
on November 1, 2011
I would first like to say.. these House of Harlow 1960 Jean boots are amazing. I love how they fit around my calf, they arent large like all the other boots I have tried on in the past... But, I should have gone with my gut feeling. I should have bought the size 8 and not have listened to the reviews because the boot was WAY to big!! I own four pairs of House of Harlow 1960 shoes(and all 8s) and are all true to size. So, I will be sending the 8 1/2 back.

Well be doing another review when I get my right size :)

YAY!!! I finally got the right size!! The size 8 fits like a glove! They are leather and will stretch out.

I am so happy about these boots!
on November 3, 2011
I was a little hesitant to purchase these boots after reading the reviews about sizing issues. I went ahead and bit the bullet since Amazon was having a sale and the price couldn't be beat. I also ordered my usual size 7 since 7 1/2 was out of stock. I received my boots within a week and couldn't be happier. I wouldn't say my feet are narrow or wide, they are pretty average. With these boots I have plenty of room for my feet to be comfortable. I also didn't have any problems pulling these on. I do have thin legs and ankles so maybe that's why. My calf circumfrence is about a 14 and these fit like a dream with just a little space in between. I like that they can be dressed up or down. I recently wore them out shopping for over 4 hours on my feet with no problems. I'm really glad I decided to purchase these boots, I can tell I'm going to reach for them a lot this winter!
on January 25, 2011
love these boots-soft leather and made very well. Once you get your foot into the boot they are very comfortable. Look great with skinny jeans! (I am over 60 yrs. old and bought my first pair of skinny jeans just for these boots)
on April 3, 2011
I was looking for a simple black boot to wear with anything. These are definitely them, as they are casual yet polished, they can be worn many ways. BUT... when ordering I didn't realize the shaft would be so narrow. I wouldn't call my legs thin, I guess I'd describe them as average (my calf is 13" at it's largest point) and found the shaft fit me ok but if my calf was any larger it would be tight to get on. They are also a bit difficult to get on with socks (there's friction that happens when you get to the ankle so those little nylon stocking socks are good for them). The size of the boot itself was true to size and very comfortable. I didn't have any problems my first time wearing them. The quality of the boots is also very good for the $150CAD I paid. Overall, a good buy for the price and I would recommend them to you as long as you measure your calf first and it's around 13" or less if you want them not to be stuck around your legs!! If you really love them and think they might be a tight fit you could probably get them stretched at a shoe repair shop (boots can usually be stretched about an inch or two depending on the leather).
on November 8, 2011
I do love these boots. Leather is excellent quality and in general the boot is very good looking. Boots fit well in ankle and lower leg. I have pretty skinny legs and boots were fitted enough for me. I think you can wear these with jeans as well as skirts and dresses. The boots are comfortable . I normally wear a 7 1/2, ordered an 8 b/c 7l/2 wasn't available and they are a little big. I just got inserts and they are fine.
on October 7, 2011
after reading all of the reviews I was excited for these boots because of the narrow shaft! My calf measures 11 inches and this sounded like a dream as most boots look like they are wearing me instead of the other way around. I wasnt able to size up because my size wasnt available so I got my usual size. When they came in the mail initially I couldnt get my foot in them and was so upset! After a few hours I stretched out the ankle area with my hands and tried again and they fit like a glove! Still a little difficult to get on and off but so worth it!!
on March 4, 2011
I ordered these boots because they were on sale, about half off. They came quickly, and were really cute. They looked well made, and I loved the detailing on the back. However, I should have listened to the other reviews, as I couldn't even get my foot half-way in! I'm not sure why they run so small, but I'd recommend ordering at least a size up. I returned them immediately, and decided not to re-order because I'm looking for something with a slightly higher shaft height. Great-looking boots, though.
on March 2, 2011
I've been on the hunt for boots that aren't huge around my calves, and these are workable! My calves are a little under 13 inches. These boots aren't super fitted, but they are close enough that they look much better than almost all the other boots I've tried! The quality also seems pretty good - the leather is soft and they're comfortable.
on September 19, 2011
Love these boots! After reading the reviews, I ordered a half-size bigger, but... they ended up being too big, so I have returned them and ordered my usual size 7. If you have difficulty finding boots that are always too wide around your calves, these are perfect. I would highly recommend.