Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on September 17, 2012
We got this for my daughter for her 6th birthday and are very happy with it. The tools are good quality, wood handles with metal tools and very durable. All 3 kids (ages 9, 6 and 2) have used them many times already and they're totally functional. They are not cheap plastic junk like other low priced sets. The canvas bag is nice also, she uses it to hold all her seeds, there are several little pockets. Lastly the watering can is made of metal, a bit small so it holds water only for 2 or 3 plants but at least easy to carry when full (does not slosh or spill) and good for little hands.
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2013
We bought this set for our two five year olds and two and a half year old. They love it! The tools and bag are sturdy and the perfect size for their little hands. Highly recommend this adorable and practical set.
on February 8, 2014
Great little Canvas Bag included! Well, maybe not canvas, but its hardy and could be utilized in many ways. The watering can is a fun size for an exploring toddler and the colors are fun also. The tools are on the smaller side.
Potential problems:
1. Noticed some paint chipping after minimal use.
2. The fork bent quite easily when my kid hit a solid patch while exploring. It could double over and cut your kid. It didn't happen to mine, but its a possibility.
on August 28, 2013
I have 2 girls and wasn't sure what to expect, so I bought only one. Big mistake! They girls love this little set, it is adorable and everything works good. It is small but we have small hands using them and, therefore, it is perfect for us.
on January 27, 2013
My almost two year old loves this set, and so do I! The tools and watering can are of high enough quality that they are really useful; which means they are also somewhat heavy and sharp so my daughter's only allowed to use them when we're actually gardening together. But I much rather have a set I wouldn't trust her with alone than a set that is useless when faced with actual water and soil. This gardening set lets my daughter engage in a task I enjoy with her father and me, and she gets to learn about where her food comes from. We're so happy with it!
on April 3, 2013
it was a little smaller then expected, but it's held up for 2 years. have to keep them out of the sun and out of the rain. it will rust and bend if not used properly. but my son loves his gardening bag and kit for digging and sorting and planting. the watering can works really well and after 2 years he still loves to use it. i love the kit/bag also because when it time for gardening my son will run to get his kit and when we are finished he puts all of his tools away in the kit then put the bag away as well. nice to set up a system.
on January 11, 2013
The items were of excellent quality and exactly as advertised. I viewed different options before purchasing but this item included everything for a littler gardener to get started. I was very pleased. Thank you.
on August 2, 2013
perfect size for my preschooler. she loves to carry her tools and help with watering the plants and digging in the dirt. I really like the materials; canvas bag, metal tools and wooden handles. So much nicer than the cheap plastic toys that are everywhere!
on November 8, 2013
I am amazed by the quality of these tools! My daughter had little plastic ones that broke from hardly digging in the dirt. I opened this today, and she screamed, went outside, dug in the dirt, and came in to tell me, "Momma! They're just like yours!" A+ for quality and shipping speed! Everything fits in the bag too with room to spare!
on August 2, 2014
This set is well made but it was smaller than I expected. My grandchildren love the carry tote for the tools and use it for lots of other thing too. Great addition to the sandbox toys.