4.0 out of 5 stars A surprising and engrossing vampyre series
This is an engaging and very entertaining vampyre series that older teens will devour!

Marked

When Zoey is Marked, all hopes of fitting in at her suburban high school seem to suddenly vanish. She already feels like a stranger in her own family, and when her religious step-father finds out that Zoey has been Marked to undergo training to become a...
Published on October 27, 2009 by The Compulsive Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Good reads, but not the best vampire series out there...
After reading the Twilight series, it left me wanting more Vampire series books. :) I tried the Sookie Stackhouse series, which I LOVE and highly recommend, and then Vampire Academy, which is another wonderful series. But House of Night just didn't do it for me. It IS a "good" read, but just didn't live up to the intrigue and excitement that other vampire series...
Published on June 8, 2010 by Une journée de plus au paradis

‹ Previous | 110 11 1221 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sci-fi mystery books for the younger crowd, December 11, 2010
This review is from: House of Night, Books 1-4 (Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed) (Paperback)
I'll admit that I DO NOT fit the "younger crowd" description. I am 25 years old, but these books were recommended to me by a friend. They are well written but easy to follow at the same time. There are some loves scenes in the books but nothing really graphic like you would find in an adult vampire series. I really like how the author addresses so many issues that teens in the real world deal with everyday. It's subtle, but you can tell she is trying to encourage responsible teen bahaviors throughout her writing. If my daughter were a little older I wouldn't mind her reading these books at all. I'm shamefully reading the next three books in the series because I can't just stop at #4. =)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Books, January 28, 2013
This is a fun series. Not intellectually challenging but fun to get lost in. I enjoyed the mythos and even the teenage banter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read. My teen loved them!, July 9, 2013
Ordered the set for my 16 year old daughter. She loved them and so did I. I am ordering the rest of the series for her now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books and a great price!!!!!, December 31, 2011
This series is bit racy for under readers, but a great series to get kids reading with amazing underlying ethical leasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome and Fast!, February 24, 2010
This is a wonderful person to buy from they were fast and quick and the books are in fantastic condition and very resonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book., April 5, 2013
I absolutely love this book series and my daughter and I read them together and cant wait for another book to come out..

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, January 26, 2013
Daughter is a reader, and she wants the complete series to read.
The more this author writes the more books to buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars There aren't words, November 17, 2014
This is an amazing book. It has romance and adventure and so much more. This is a book I will read over and over again.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, August 26, 2014
good story kinda gender targeted could have tried to keep the male readers in mind abit more but still a good series

4.0 out of 5 stars Just...Okay, January 6, 2011
This was in new condition but the edges were a tinsy bit damaged. Although, it could have been from the mail man...

‹ Previous | 110 11 1221 | Next ›

House of Night, Books 1-4 (Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed)
House of Night, Books 1-4 (Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed) by P. C. Cast (Paperback - October 27, 2009)
$35.99 $25.06