House of Marley EM-FH003-HA Exodus On-Ear Headphones with Integrated Microphone and Three-Button Remote (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Comfortable, detachable ear cushions for proper fit
- FSC certified Beechwood, recycled aluminum, and ultra soft leather headband
- Integrated Microphone with Three-Button Remote
- 40mm Dynamic Drivers
- 4ft braided cable and storage/carry case
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Size: One Size | Color: Harvest
Top Customer Reviews
When researching the different varieties of House of Marley headphones, I read several reputable audio review websites that touted the Exodus (this model) as top-sounding, even though it was not most expensive. (At time of purchase, I paid $149, but there was a $199 model available.) Upon receipt, I can vouch for the fact that these 'phones do not disappoint! The sound quality is fantastic.
A couple of key items to note:
1) they are on-ear headphones, meaning they sit on your ears instead of cover them (over-the-ear). I used to be solely a fan of over-the-ear, but I find these very comfortable even for extended wear.
2) the looks are very sharp; nothing cheesy or cheap about them.
3) the cord is woven, which is good for durability but makes it impossible/difficult to replace if needed
I really like these headphones. I deduct one star for two reasons (1/2 star for each):
1) the strap that rests against your head is "stretchy." While helping to keep the 'phones on your head, I found that it took some getting used to, and was slightly uncomfortable at first. One reviewer said he stapled the strap to the top at a fixed length. I suppose you could do that if you wanted, but it didn't annoy me THAT bad ...
2) the pouch is soft-sided, and is difficult (read: near impossible) to keep buttoned shut.
Those two are not a huge deal, but together, I felt they were worthy of a 1-star deduction to an otherwise near-perfect product.
At $149, this is a great buy; only rivaled by the Skullcandy Rocnation Aviators (over-the-ear, also great sound, also quite stylish) at this price, in the line of premium celeb/lifestyle headphones. I'd say these have a much better sound quality than the Beats Solos. I am happy with my purchase!
Try a pair on and try a diverse amount of music through these; I submit, you'll be pleased with the depth and overall incredible coverage of these headphones. Cheers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wanted to love these, as they are gorgeous and offer great sound.
I don't have an overly-large head, and these things _killed_ me. Read more
Great headphones. They broke after about a year's use, so keep that in mind (the cable ripped out of the controller.) Integrated well with apple products. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Philipp S.
I got these for my son that lives in Thailand. Took them over on plane and he used them while we traveled around and also at his apartment. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Mlk
excellent sound. I listen mainly to trance, dubstep and some pop. Comfortable for a couple of hours, but not for many hours of use as it will put some pressure on your head. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Barry Hiney
great design, great sound, great fit, def worth the money !!!Published 14 months ago by Carlofornia
i bought these as a unique gift for a friend who lkoves music,
if they never get worn, they will look beautiful on the wall.