Questions & Answers
4.5 out of 5 stars (697)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
I have two of the 80 pockets in canvas and love them. They are very much nicer and more sturdy than the plastic one. I will eventually replace the plastic one with another canvas one.
Jul 28, 2013 by R. Tausch
vote
Big enough to hold necklaces, big watches, probably each pocket could hold four sets of earrings, but I just put one set in each so far. I love it and it holds them in so they won't fall out.
May 28, 2013 by nancy
votes
They don't have closure velcro or zippers so in the end if your items are a bit bigger than the pockets they can gather dust over time. If you want one that has zippers I would recommend looking at the Household Essentials Hanging Cosmetic and Grooming Travel Bag although the pockets vary in size and is one sided.
Jun 12, 2013 by Acyla Holdernesse
votes
The pockets are not so big. I would say most are about 10 cm by 10cm and others 20cm by 10cm. How big are your jars is the question. They are just big enough for your jewelry set or sunglasses. I hope I helped. Measurement may not be point blank but close enough.
Apr 1, 2014 by amy
votes
I think it would work well. Pockets are big enough to fit the nail polish. The hanger is well designed and should handle the weight of the nail polish without difficulty. Larger pockets at bottom would work well for nail files etc. And there's the benefit that if the nail polish leaks, its confined to one compartment. Its actually a very good idea, I might just do it myself ;)
Jan 11, 2014 by alida lans
votes
This particular one would not work well with shoes. It is great for jewelry and other smaller items. I have seen other organizers that would work with shoes
Dec 29, 2013 by D. Sorensen
votes
Obviously not. This is an organizer :)
Oct 24, 2013 by AilenG10
votes
http://www.amazon.com/Household-Essentials-80-Pocket-Accessories-Organizer/dp/B0000CNQZD
Nov 13, 2013 by Matt M.
votes
Although the pouches are shallow, this could work. I tried bottles of nail polish in the pouches and they did fit. Hope this helps.
Apr 6, 2014 by B. Eley
votes
Yes. The pockets are big enough to do that.
Jan 7, 2014 by Jessica
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers