5.0 out of 5 stars Great little chest for the price
Published on January 23, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, good for small bathroom
Not as sturdy as I would have liked, but it fits perfectly in the small space I have. I bought small plastic boxes to protect the inside of the drawers.
Published on March 4, 2012 by Judylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little chest for the price, January 23, 2011
This review is from: Household Essentials Hand-Woven Paper Rope 3-Drawer Chest, Dark Brown Stain (Kitchen)
This chest fits perfectly into my bathroom. I needed something small enough to fit under a towel rack, but large enough to actually hold something other than small knick-knacks. It also had to be toddler-friendly, as my 20 month old is constantly pulling doors and drawers open on everything. He immediately saw this chest and started pulling, and it is all holding up very well. The threaded straw weaving is a nice touch to the bathroom decor. I also really liked that this is already one piece, so there was nothing I had to assemble. Add to this Amazon's fast shipping and this purchase was unbeatable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my closet, May 11, 2011
msebaker (Oklahoma City, OK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my closet to put underwear and bras in and it's perfect. It's shorter than I thought, but it does the hob. It has a slight redish tint to the brown, but that's fine with me, it's just for my closet. I am a prime member, and I chose 2 day shipping, but got it in 1 day. I love amazon. : )

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well in bathroom..., October 19, 2012
This is a really cute little piece of furniture which I purchased for my bathroom. It is a bit shorter than what I wanted, but I knew the dimensions when ordering and figured it could work since I couldn't find anything better in this price range. Price was great, shipping was fast. Item came in a large box and was in one piece so all I had to do was snip the tag off and place in the bathroom. Drawers are spacious and fit lots of bathroom items. They are not on any sort of track so they don't open and close smoothly, but not a big deal to me. Some adjustment may be needed when closing the drawers to ensure they are all even looking (my pet peeve). There is a little space on top where you can put a box of tissues or some books, but you cannot put anything that will wobble because the top is woven just like the rest of this piece and not very sturdy. I put a bottle of perfume on top and it just fell over as smaller items will if not properly balanced. If you were looking for something with a more even top you could always put a tray or something similar on top to create a smooth and even surface. Overall for the price, this is a nice accent piece for a bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paper 3-Drawer Chest, Black Stain, August 7, 2013
I use this because there is no storage in my bathroom aside from the medicine cabinet. This little chest is excellent. It keeps the bathroom looking tidy & the things that I need within reach. It is slightly smaller than I would like, but still holds my hair dryer, flat iron, hand towels & washcloths, cotton balls, medicine, sunscreen, additional tubes of toothpaste, headbands, face creams, & tampons, etc. Not bad for a little chest. Recommended for anyone who lacks bathroom storage.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, good for small bathroom, March 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars As seen, August 10, 2011
Lovely addition to the house or a bathroom. No assembly needed take out of the box and use it. Durable

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 15, 2011
Chest arrived damaged. Top left corner pushed in. Great for storing small items such as bras, socks, panties, pens, notebooks, lingerie but not much more. Smaller than I thought. Rather flimsy to me. Would have given 4 stars if wasn't damaged. Flimsy wicker. Also probably ideal for bathroom use or my son's video games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, April 24, 2013
I needed a small storage unit for my bathroom and it had to fit under a window. It was the exact height that it said it was to be and works perfectly. Loved the price and now am getting a 2nd one for the guest bathroom as well. People who wrote bad reviews must not have read the dimensions.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 drawer chest, May 7, 2012
This is perfect for what I need it for. It's wicker and black..two things I haven't seen for awhile which is why I ordered it. It seems to be fairly sturdy and the drawers are a nice size. It would make a great night stand or ? I have mine in the living room as a catch all and it looks great and blends in with the furniture so you don't even see it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fit for bedside, February 18, 2012
This was exactly what I needed for the small space next to my bed. I keep a small lamp on it along with my phone and remotes on top. The shelves are roomy, and they help hold a lot of little things that would be left on the floor, like my phone charger and books. It's pretty light weight, which is good, no worries with having to move heavy furniture with this product, which is another reason I love it. Overall, I really like this chest, and it really beats trying to find a nightstand that's the right size and price. I would definitely recommend this.