5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I bought these for a cube bookcase we bought at IKEA, and they fit perfectly. They look nice, and are more heavy-duty than others I've seen.
Published on September 13, 2010 by Heather Jeffers

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it said
It told me it was a package of three, so that's why I bought it. Then come to find out it is only one. It would work well but, on a budget and for the price it's not quite worth it.
Published 12 months ago by Rebekah

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 13, 2010
This review is from: Household Essentials Storage Bin with Handles, Natural Canvas (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for IKEA Expedit shelves., August 20, 2012
C. Tien (Waltham, MA) - See all my reviews
We have a couple of Expedit shelves (square shelves) from IKEA and it was a pain in the butt trying to get baskets that look nice for them. These fit PERFECTLY, with a little room on the top so you don't have to pull each basket out to see what's inside. These work well for us because it helps deter our toddler from pulling every. single. thing. off the shelves.

When I say these fit perfectly, I mean that if they were just an 1/8th of an inch wider, they would not fit into the Expedit shelves. They slide in and out easily, but there is no room between the basket and the inner walls of the shelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size., July 7, 2009
Parront (Orange County, Ca.) - See all my reviews
Perfect size for storing scrapbook paper. Handles make lifting and carrying easy. Very handy. I bought several.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real measurements, August 14, 2012
These things a great but... The true outside to outside is 13 1/2 inches not 13. This is important if you are designing a custom closet system like I was. Other than that very sturdy, look nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really ideal, March 22, 2011
Consumer "J Lew" (Brooklyn, NY, USA) - See all my reviews
After reading reviews I ordered 4 at first. I was so happy with them that I ordered more soon after. These bins are made of decent canvas material and fit perfectly in the Ikea Expedit shelves. They are not for heavy items or for excessive moving. They work great on shelves to hide clutter, more useful than tapered bins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Attractive, April 9, 2010
These little bins definitely serve their purpose well. They are even more sturdy than I had hoped. I use them in a cubby bench--they hide my clutter perfectly and look very sleek!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for holding magazines, February 10, 2008
I bought the product to hold magazines since I'm a magazine addict. It's a very neutral color and it has handles so if you need to move it. I holds a good amount of magazines and has a sturdy bottom. I'm happy with my bin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lookin good on my changing table, December 9, 2011
I bought these to fit my Graco Lauren changing table in espresso (dark brown). These fit perfectly with a little room to spare. I like that the shelves don't look overstuffed with these baskets on them. I wasn't looking for anything extremely sturdy, just something to throw cloth diapers and blankets in that wouldn't scratch the wood. For the price, you can't beat them. I haven't gotten much use out of them yet as the baby isn't even here, but they look great on the dark wood changing table.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for IKEA shelves, March 12, 2013
I have to agree with prior reviewers that these are great boxes for the IKEA cube shelves. That being said the $11 price tag seems kind of high for such flimsy boxes. I liked them enough to buy ten, but I flinched at paying the price. Recommended if you need storage for your IKEA shelves and do not want the weird plastic boxes IKEA sells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and well made, January 6, 2013
These bins fit perfectly in the Ikea storage unit we have and the price, for the high quality is hard to believe. Absolutely one of the best purchases I have made to store my daughter's toys in her playroom. Buy them.

Household Essentials Storage Bin with Handles, Natural Canvas