4.0 out of 5 stars Shipping
This arrived by a USPS mailing folder which was damp with saran wrap to keep folder from falling apart. Fortunatly the poem and matting survived since it was in a plastic envelope. Very disappointed in the way it was packaged to be shipped.
Published on June 12, 2008 by Leona L. Landers

3.0 out of 5 stars Great housewarming gift.
Message is great, design could be better I think. I wish I had other choices with similar message. But I will purchase again when appropriate.
Published 16 months ago by Twin Mom

4.0 out of 5 stars Shipping, June 12, 2008
This review is from: Bless This Home, A Housewarming Gift #204, Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted in Dark Green Over Burgundy and Enhanced with Watercolor Graphics.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great housewarming gift., September 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, December 26, 2012
The item arrived quickly and looks just like the description. Makes a nice house warming present. Would shop here again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comforting poem, really nice visual., July 22, 2014
Gave to my brother and sister-in-law as a housewarming gift. They love it and have placed in a very prominent place in their home. I may get one for myself, I found it very touching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas and Housewarming Gift, December 8, 2014
Very nice housewarming gift for my nephew & his wife. It is well matted & I will be looking for a beautiful frame to put it in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 29, 2014
Gave as housewarming gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great house warming gift!, March 26, 2013
When my best friend got this in the mail she was excited and hung it up right away. I feel the messages covers her and her house hold nd gives off a sense of safety. Thank you that it arrived on time and in good shape.