Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bless This Home, A Housewarming Gift #204, Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted in Dark Green Over Burgundy and Enhanced with Watercolor Graphics.
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 12, 2008
This arrived by a USPS mailing folder which was damp with saran wrap to keep folder from falling apart. Fortunatly the poem and matting survived since it was in a plastic envelope. Very disappointed in the way it was packaged to be shipped.
on September 27, 2013
Message is great, design could be better I think. I wish I had other choices with similar message. But I will purchase again when appropriate.
on July 22, 2014
Gave to my brother and sister-in-law as a housewarming gift. They love it and have placed in a very prominent place in their home. I may get one for myself, I found it very touching.
on March 26, 2013
When my best friend got this in the mail she was excited and hung it up right away. I feel the messages covers her and her house hold nd gives off a sense of safety. Thank you that it arrived on time and in good shape.
on December 26, 2012
The item arrived quickly and looks just like the description. Makes a nice house warming present. Would shop here again.
on October 6, 2015
Pleased with purchase,except availability of framing was difficult to understand1. Found another source locally
on May 8, 2015
Bought this is a gift...just remember you have to buy a frame for it. Very pretty and the saying is lovely.
on May 4, 2016
Bought It as a house warming gift for my daughter. It is nice just a little smaller than I expected.
on October 13, 2015
Very nice- I purchased this for my daughter for her new home . I think it was very nice,
on October 20, 2015
gave it to granddaughter on purchase of new home and she absolutely loved it.

See 1 answered question