5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Subliminal Track
Published on February 28, 2007 by D-Lo

1.0 out of 5 stars funny
I can do better than that. basically useless song about attracting the money. please dont spend your money on that.
Published 9 months ago by Angelli

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Subliminal Track, February 28, 2007
This review is from: How to Attract Money (Love Tapes) (Audio CD)
I like this CD and found it effective. I used mostly the subliminal track and did not do the hypnosis part. I was really just looking for something to listen to while I was in the car. There are 2 subliminal tracks on the CD so I was not disappointed. I bought the CD because I felt like I was not in the right frame of mind for monetary success. I knew I was fighting with my negative thinking and had to do something about it or I would never get where I wanted to go. I had the CD in my car until my thought patterns changed. It didn't take long - I always say 30 days - but it may have been shorter for me. I now feel free from my negativity regarding money and my abilities. I now know I can create whatever I want for myself...no more false boundaries...

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for anyone that is serious about success..., March 18, 2008
This review is from: How to Attract Money (Love Tapes) (Audio CD)
I bought this CD years ago and next to "Improve your luck," this was the best of all of the love tapes that I have heard so far. Bob Griswold is the master; except no substitute. I still listen to this CD almost every night. It does not matter if you believe it or not, if you listen to this CD for 30 days you will see results. It did not take 30 days for me however, after about a week of listening to this I started to win things and I am still experiencing good fortune. That is not to say that bad things do not happen, but my perspective has changed, therefore I attract positive things without even thinking about it. I am like a money magnet! No kidding, try this and you will see a change. Others will notice something too. Things will start to happen and your consciences mind will try to rationalize it as coincidence but don't be fooled; it is your subconscious mind attracting wealth. I recommend turning it on at night and falling asleep to it. That way you will get the full benefit. This CD is highly underrated. Bob should get some type of award for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Changing paradigms, February 19, 2006
This review is from: How to Attract Money (Love Tapes) (Audio CD)
A wonderful addition to my small collection. I listen to it once or twice a day, everyday. I've experienced many small miracles and one large one (a wonderful job offer). Not because I'm more special than anyone else, simply because I'm deserving and create it so (in fact I know it). I plan to add other love tapes to my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !, May 25, 2008
M.E (Tucson, AZ, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Attract Money (Love Tapes) (Audio CD)
I've been listening to this CD every night since about a month ago. Within 2 days, money started coming into my life. No joke. I'm doing business and since I started listening to the CD, the sales increased a lot. I was amazed by the power of unconscious mind. I like his voice, and also the subliminal music. Highly recommend.
I also recommend a small book " It works " by RHJ.

5.0 out of 5 stars A review of Bob Griswold, July 24, 2010
This review is from: How to Attract Money (Love Tapes) (Audio CD)
Here's what you're getting: RELAXATION and AFFIRMATIONS. The unhappy reviewers are the ones who didn't read the reviews to understand that. These tapes are great.

"Anger Control" fell into my hands, and even though most anger tapes are worthless, this one wasn't. I've since purchased his other recordings. They are full of reasonable, positive statements. If saying out loud, "I like myself," makes it a little more true for you, then you'll benefit.

I wish Amazon had sample clips. If you're on the fence and want to hear a sample, you can probably find it by typing "Bob Griswold" into video websites.

Bob, if you're reading this, thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Attract Money is Excellent!, March 29, 2010
Mark F. LaMoure, Boise, ID

Who doesn't need more money? We all do! "How To Attract Money" by Robert Griswold is an exceptional mind programming CD helping you attract money. Its a premium CD, top rated and worth 5 Gold Stars. The program conditions your conscious and subconscious mind, guiding you to better financial success. As a 40-year self-help veteran, Mr. Griswold exposes you to whole brain learning, guided exercises, mental imagery, visualization, powerful affirmations, great music and two subliminal programs. All for helping you win the money game successfully.

ATTRACT MONEY
I remember the first day I received the excellent "How To Attract Money" CD. Since then, I've enjoyed listening to the CD day after day. The CD tunes you into the channel on money, guiding you to synchronize with its frequency. Now when I play it, I get an automatic feeling of happiness, wealth and enrichment. Previously, I experienced some challenging roadblocks on issues in my business. Since daily listening to the CD, in less than a month very lucrative avenues paved with gold have opened up. Now I have a much more rewarding financial future. The author is a first class narrator for money attraction.

TRANSFORMATIVE
"How To Attract Money" is well acclaimed by listeners. As you practice using the CD, it transforms you into a money magnet. Fun and easy to listen to, its a valuable guide for money, prosperity and success. The CD is self-empowering and inspires you to gain financial abundance.

EFFECTIVE
You'll love the CD because its a high-powered brain programming system you'll enjoy using. Mr. Griswold communicates his ideas clearly to magnetize money to you more easily. Hit the jackpot: Buy the CD to help you bring more money into your life. Its definitely one of the best CD's of its kind money can buy. Good Luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow-this really works, January 10, 2012
This review is from: How to Attract Money (Love Tapes) (Audio CD)
Listened to this once so far and seeing amazing results. if you are in sales, buy it-you won't be sorry!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great tool to counteract the constant negative messages we encounter every day about money., April 23, 2013
This review is from: How to Attract Money (Love Tapes) (Audio CD)
I listen to this CD several times a week. I am im in a comission sales job, and it has increased my income by over $50,000 in the past two years. The messages seem basic, but they are powerful and effective. Use this CD to "brainwash" yourself to make money. It's wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, January 1, 2014
This review is from: How to Attract Money (Love Tapes) (Audio CD)
I have been hearing meditation CDs and subliminal CDs for years, and these are among the best I have heard. You know that a CD works when you feel good after hearing it, and this is exactly what I have experienced with this product. It's definitely worth getting and using daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work & there is more to it, October 10, 2010
This review is from: How to Attract Money (Love Tapes) (Audio CD)
I have been working with tapes for over 15 years. The perception of working will in my experience depend on a number of factors-how often you run them, when you run them and your own personal starting point. The more often you run them the better. Also the part of your mind this works on is cyclic so if you run them all day today they affect you the NEXT CYCLE. (I suspect the cycle is about 28 to 30 days in length.) The plot thickens-. if you take the cycle and divide by 24 hours there is a remander. So if you run a motivation tape at 10 pm it improves your motivation later in the night the next cycle. If you continue running them your "string of motivation" will eventually move into the morning hours. I found this out because of a motivation tape which I ran when I went to bed. It took about a year or more but I would wake up really early and find myself going from one thing to the next like a bunny on steroids. I still run the tape to ramp up my motivation (it now affects my daytime hours although I have RARELY run it in the day time.) Regarding starting point-- I spent 40 year telling myself "stuff about punctuality" that did not serve me. It took me 15 years to dilute out what I programed in and I can now say I leave ahead of time and I am ahead of time for real. I have made my own tapes to target my own issues. Note: if you put "I don't smoke" the part of your mind this works on will throw out the don't. You could program in cigarette smoke nauseates me. Sweets are too sweet helps for a sweet tooth. Have faith- you can fall asleep running them- they work (probably even better cuz your waking mind would not be undercutting them)) Does paint work on a house? Yes but it takes more than 1 brush full. Start with one minor issue so you can start to see proof of their working, I used to use an auto-reverse cassette tape player (can't find anymore) and ran all night long. Went thru 6 tape players turning things around in my forties.I'm in my 60's and I do a one+ minute hand stand each day. Would love to find people who are willing to do the work to change so we could compare notes. I would leave a phone number but amazon prohibits it.

How to Attract Money (Love Tapes)
How to Attract Money (Love Tapes) by Robert E. Griswold (Audio CD - May 1, 2005)
$15.98 $14.38
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.