Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 30, 2007
I would say this book is less about being a bad boy, and more about portraying the attributes of Bad Boys which women are actually drawn to.

Alot of material in this book is found in their audio course, as well as their other books. However the material in this book is targetted specifically to line up with the title. In addition, more information not in the other books or audio products is added into this book. All in all a good value, money and time investmentwise. I like the premise you can come off as the bad boy which all of us see women run off with, minus the really negative elements of actually becoming one.

The common theme I am seeing come out of alot of the books of this type is the whole premise that men are ENTITLED to act like men, and actually push back on behaviours in women WE do not like. We dont have to sacrifice our own role as men and immasculate ourselves to try and be the "Politically correct" man that society claims women crave. Which another agreement point I share with the author is the point that apparently women detest the type of politically correct man that society has brainwashed the rest of us into thinking we have to be.

The premise of negging as a method of charging up the encounter I can vouch is dead on. I ran into that one by accident when I was trying to show disinterest or downright pushing back on a woman who was interested. As we can all attest, when you act accessible and interested, she ignores you and negs you for it.

Guys, those of you claiming to be nice guys who are relegated to AFC status should get this book. It will help you to get into the game without sacrificing what you feel your morals and ethics in treating women are.
11 comment36 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2008
Title is misleading.
Not bad boy but "hard to get man". And what about "women love"? Better say: "women are amazed".
Book leads you to a new attitude intriguing and effective.
Connect and disconnect. This is the strategy. Disconnect means: stop glooming, stay in your opinions, don't avoid contrasts, give her feedbacks on how she is in that moment, be rude if necessary.
She must be aware you exist, you judge her, you are not her puppy. And so you overcome her shield and can really amaze her.
Very good especially during the first meetings and dates with her when everybody tests the other.
Each statement is explained and there are a lot of lines as examples.
on July 28, 2008
This is nowhere near as good as their first book but it is excellent. Their perspective is valuable and taught me something.
33 comments24 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2009
yes, there are a few extraordinary pearls of wisdom in this book. but the downside is that it's really short, large font, full of re-caps, badly edited, and fairly expensive. beyond those couple of great ideas, you get next to nothing. if you've read their first book, then How To Be The Bad Boy Women Love will only have about 3 chapters worth reading. In fact, this book should have been condensed into 50 pages and tacked onto How To Succeed With Woman.

the disconnect stuff is great; basically it makes you seem more edgy and hard to get. this is important in a PUA's game. however, for the price and the awesomeness of their first book, i expected a whole lot more.

D
on February 28, 2010
to me the book is alright. i learned a few new things and i had fun. but i dont think it was worth 20 bucks. it's almost like mystery method accept the routines. i would say ron and david are experts and they know what there talking it about. so i gave it four stars.
on September 28, 2009
There really isn't that much content here and it even has a bunch of typos, but the advice they give offers real insight and is well worth the price
on January 22, 2015
Great product with awesome shipment timing!
on January 22, 2010
I have read my share of books and this is by far the worst, worst even than neil strausses the game. these guys talk to you like u r a 14 year old just learning about girls. they offer no info at all on seduction or anything about being a bad boy...just if you like a girl ignore her and play hard to get and she will come after you which is all they give.dont grovel like other guys over pretty girls. thats the best they could come up with. pathetic and they reiterate that theme throughout the book.

they say u should count to " 1 mississippi, 2 missippi, etc..." to youself before u go up to talk to a girl. i know its that bad. very expensive book too. these 2 buddies are scam artists. i cant believe it took 2 grown men to come up with this...must have wrote it in one week. sounds like a 16 year old wrote it.

if these guys are taking their own advice they clearly are sleeping alone. they even look like 2 nerdy dorks as their pic is on the back cover. how pathetic these 2 guys are. if this is what it takes to write a book these days, I think I may write one.
33 comments4 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2008
I read How to Succeed with Women, these authors' prior installment on how to meet women. I found it very helpful and entertaining. I feel it gave me an edge when I met my wife. I was so impressed I bought several books for my friends.

I felt this book was entertaining, but not near as helpful as the first. It seems to me the authors keep repeating similar information over and over again.

The first book walks the reader through the whole process of meeting women and starting a relationship. This book just seems to tell the reader how to have one night stands. I guess if you are in to that sort of thing then this book would be helpful, but I grew tired of one night stands 2 nights ago.
22 comments7 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse