- Hardcover: 236 pages
- Publisher: Longstreet Pr (October 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1563526069
- ISBN-13: 978-1563526060
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #772,320 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
How to Become a Millionaire: A Straightforward Apporach to Accumulating Personal Wealth Hardcover – October, 1999
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
* gated communities will only keep out the new or amateur burglar
* many wealthy individuals will keep expensive jewelry in a safety deposit box rather than at home
Great book, just remember not to count on the stock market having ten percent average annual gains as Alch mentions here.
An ideal companion for this is the book "Die Broke." Both will have one thinking outside the "box" in regards to their financial future.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The only book you need purchase about accumulating currency. No filler junk or beating around the bush.i highlighted the extremely essential and rereadPublished 8 months ago by Anthony hobson