How to Cancel NYT Kindle Subscription?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 25, 2009 1:28:26 PM PST
RET says:
Does anyone know how to cancel a Kindle subscription? I am only managing to read it on weekends

Posted on Feb 25, 2009 3:23:06 PM PST
cristobal says:
Go to Your Account, then to Manage Your Kindle. You will see your subscription. On the far right is a button saying cancel your subscription. Done.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 27, 2009 3:23:41 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Mar 27, 2009 3:51:44 PM PDT]

Posted on Apr 1, 2009 10:14:57 PM PDT
tbone says:
two questions:
1- If I have saved NYT issues to my kindle from my current month's subscription, and then cancel subscription, the saved issues will still remain on my kindle, yes?

2- I currently have paid for month's NYT subscription for the period through April 12. If I were to cansel subscription today, would I still get issues up to 4/12, or would they stop today.

Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2009 5:09:38 AM PDT
RET says:
When I cancelled the NYT it stopped right away & they refunded the remainder of what I had paid back to my credit card.

Posted on Sep 15, 2009 7:31:18 AM PDT
I am trying to cancel a newspaper subscription but don't see the Manage Your Option on my Kindle. Does anyone know how to get that back!

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 9:06:20 PM PDT
J. Waldvogel says:
You need to log onto your Amazon account. http://www.amazon.com, click on Your account if need be and Log in. Stroll down to where is says Digital Content, and in that Box is 'Manage your Kindle' so click on that. Scroll down to where is says 'Your active Kindle Subscriptions' and you'll see a list of those you are currently signed up to. All you have to do is click on Cancel Subscription.

Posted on Oct 19, 2010 7:49:50 AM PDT
But when the subscripton still in trial time doesn't show in my subscription. How can I cancel it?

Posted on Dec 27, 2010 9:55:48 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 27, 2010 9:57:17 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 27, 2010 9:58:42 AM PST
i made suscribtion for nyt and they took 19$ from my card right away? but then i decided to cancel this suscribtion few minutes later will they return my money?

Posted on Nov 7, 2011 1:49:12 AM PST
R I M says:
I took out the Times trial, but didn't want to continue it. Could I cancel it, what a pain, nothing on the Kindle itself, I go on line can't remember my password, so go to ichat, am told that they can't help, they will contact customers support who will contact me in 2-3 days meanwhile subscription still running. So I phone customer support, get individual who can hardly speak english who say has to transfer me, after a good 5 minutes eventually get someone who does manage to cancel subscription ,but can't tell me another easier way of doing it. The whole fiasco took over half an hour. i am seriously annoyed they need to find a simple way for you to cancel. Also completely outrageous that there is an assumption you will continue after trail period.

Posted on Dec 23, 2011 4:34:18 AM PST
Bill c says:
I want to cancel the NYT, how do I do this?

Posted on Apr 7, 2012 6:27:28 AM PDT
donlan says:
How do you get to your account so u can cancel the subscription?

Posted on May 13, 2012 12:08:04 AM PDT
I see this question dated Dec 2010
But when the subscripton still in trial time doesn't show in my subscription. How can I cancel it?
I have the same question.
Is there an answer?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2012 4:34:39 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 4, 2012 4:38:52 AM PDT]

Posted on Jul 5, 2013 12:11:16 PM PDT
Help. I have an iPhone Kindle app with magazines I downloaded for the 30=day trial. I tried to cancel the subscriptions, but a warming came up telling me I needed to save these trial magazines on my Kindle app before canceling; otherwise, they would be deleted. How do I save the magazines. Can anyone give me step-by-step instructions to save these magazines on the app ASAP please. I need to do all this before tomorrow; otherwise, I will get an entire year of my magazine subscription. Thanks so much everyone!! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 8, 2013 8:31:37 AM PDT
briswag 54 says:
thank you so much because i had my moms credit card account and i can only get free stuff

Posted on Aug 30, 2014 12:05:04 PM PDT
Wenbo W. says:
please tell me how to unsubscribe the NYT on my kindle, please clearly, thank you so much
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  16
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Feb 25, 2009
Latest post:  Aug 30, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 13 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The New York Times - Daily Edition for Kindle
The New York Times - Daily Edition for Kindle by The New York Times Company
3.5 out of 5 stars   (967)