- File Size: 541 KB
- Print Length: 33 pages
- Publisher: Onder Hassan (October 6, 2013)
- Publication Date: October 6, 2013
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FO94SSW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,587,485 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How To Cure Social Anxiety: An Alternative Guide Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Having quickly developed a passion for gadgets, he pursued the goal to learn everything he could about technology, eventually graduating with a degree in IT (Multimedia).
He soon started to notice dissatisfaction with his current profession and wanted more from life. Eventually realising that the only way to find true happiness, was to keep pushing the envelope by seeking new challenges and learning new skills.
He has since gone onto become a Wing Chun Kung Fu instructor and practitioner having trained for several years, a competent Cuban Salsa Dancer, a Philosopher, a Russian Schooled Violinist, A practicing SEO/Digital Marketer, an Artist and a Writer.
Throughout his journey, he noticed dramatic improvements in his Self-Confidence and had quickly understood that the only way to discover your true potential is to continually challenge your limits and to ultimately find yourself.
He has since started a new blog to help research, discover, document and share his theories to others.
Top Customer Reviews
I feel like he is still trying to figure out his own life and he is just regurgitating stuff he read rather than stuff he really believes.
Don't get me wrong, you can tell he tried his best. But he reminds me of what Tony Robbins said during his TED talk "Why we do what we do" as to why Al Gore lost the election: he had no passion. Wish this author would learn to embrace it.
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Self-Help > Anxieties & Phobias
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Social Psychology & Interactions