Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: How Do Dinosaurs Clean Their Room?
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Board book|Change

on January 29, 2008
The full-size "How Do Dinosaurs..." books (Eat Their Food, Go To Bed, Get Well Soon, Go To School) are wonderful and fun, and this book follows in that mold. The story doesn't seem much shorter than in the bigger books, and has the same great rhyming cadence even though the words are more than the usual one-syllable words. It is fun for parents to read as well as children!

The illustrations seem to be about as detailed as the bigger books, as well. They are just scaled down versions. Of course I miss all the dinosaurs pictured in the endpapers of the bigger books, but the board books are more portable for the car, etc. and not as easily damaged.

We also got the board book "How Do Dinosaurs Play With Their Friends" and like it as well. However, "How Do Dinosaurs Count To Ten" and "How Do Dinosaurs Learn Their Colors" are our least favorite books in the series.

My son is 18 months old and we started him with these books at about a year old. They are his favorites! He loves to pick out the small details he recognizes (toy trucks & balls, the dog or cat, etc.). And he definitely cares from one day to the next which one we pick out to read - they don't all seem the same to him. He likes some of the dinosaurs better than others, some of the stories better, etc. Great series.
on March 10, 2005
I think all little boys eventually go through a dinosaur stage. Mine are three and are just beginning to like them. They could use some encouragement to help them put away their toys and clean up after themselves though. I think this book has both things. It shows a variety of dinosaurs being good role models and straightening up thier rooms, putting toys away, and putting dirty clothes in the hamper, etc.. It's appropriate for children ages 3-5. The illustrations are nice and realistic, except the "kids" are dinosaurs living in people houses. It's cute and it's a board book.
on August 16, 2005
For dinosaur lovers, book lovers, or those who struggle with cleaning, this book works. Kids who love How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight will love this one as well-a great substitute when bedtime is looming and time is short. Cute pictures, cute story in a sturdy board book format for the rough and tumble set.
on December 18, 2015
This is the first book I have ever purchased from this author. It was bought for a 2 1/2 year old as a gift. I just finished reading it before wrapping and now I am interested in seeing the other books within this series.

Very cute story with nice steady (sentence rhyme) and flow. Darling images of various dinosaurs all cleverly labeled just below dinosaur on each page identifying which type it is. The book has many varieties of dinosaurs all cleaning different areas of their room.

Cute, cute, cute book!
review image
on January 19, 2015
In a day and age where some children do not always have the advantage of being taught etiquette, I find these books to be such a positive way to teach children kindness and manners. They have a sense of humor that both adults and children can enjoy and learn a positive message about so many different things. You cannot buy manners, you either have them or you don't. Kindness, respect, please and thank you can mean so much for any little thing in life and enrich your life at the same time. I love to give these books as presents because the provide a positive message on sometimes difficult things to express to any one at any age.
on December 30, 2015
Very cute! My 2 year old son loves this book, cute rhymes and great message about his beloved dinosaurs cleaning their rooms!

Book is a nice size and sturdy, standard board book. Good length, good message...not sure why the dinosaurs have human parents but whatever! :)

I'm going to look into the other books this author has, we definitely recommend this one.
on June 28, 2012
The content of book is very cute; good for a young child interested in dinosaurs,
and for mothers interested in teaching their kids how to keep their rooms neat!

However, book was assembled with cover upside down!
Quality control - a bit lacking!

Haven't returned it yet- I may use it to teach my gradkids about
assembling, or just to just watch them figure it out!
on June 7, 2016
Purchased this book as a birthday present for a 4 year old little girl who loves dinosaurs. She absolutely loved it, her mom says she loves reading it all the time. I took a peek at it before gifting it away and it was a really cute book. It is a board book and good for beginning readers.
on September 2, 2015
My two year old loves the "How do dinosaurs..." series. He's really into "How do dinosaurs eat all their food?" to the point that he has memorized it. We decided to check out more of these books on Amazon. This one is a really nice board book. It's a short story that he seems to enjoy. We are pleased with the book and its price.
on February 18, 2010
I am so happy with all the dinosaur books, my kids think they are funny and I give huge praise to anything that will get my kids to do tasks they might otherwise hate doing. A little side note the book "How do dinosaurs eat their food" actually got my daughter to eat BROCOLLI!! Come on how great is that?!?!