Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 18, 2010
I love this book. My 5-year old loves drawing and this is a book that he loves to use. He mostly just draws a flower for me. But it is easy to follow the pics in the book. It is definately for someone who loves to draw and can follow instructions. The book has Flower on the left page, and empty page on the right side. I wish that there was no blank page, as it leaves the opportunity for the kids to color in the book when I only want to use it as a resource book and not a coloring book.
on March 26, 2009
I am artistic and love drawing with my kids. I really like all of Barbara Soloff Levy's books. She uses only a few, uncomplicated steps. My girls (7 & 5 years) can sit down with these books and follow the steps themselves.
on January 14, 2009
I bought this as a gift for a 5 year old. It was a great idea. She loved it.
on January 9, 2007
I was looking for a more in-depth instruction book for drawing flowers and this wasn't it. I believe this book would be wonderful for young artists just starting to draw.
on May 19, 2010
EASY BOOK TO UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW. KIDS OF ANY AGE CAN LEARN HOW TO DRAW FLOWERS
on May 6, 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for a 5 year old budding (har har) flower artist who tried for several days to teach me how to draw flowers "her way" during a brief visit. We had lots of fun drawing, so I thought she might enjoy this book. Boy was I right! She LOVED it, and I received such positive feedback, I just wish she would stay that age so I don't have to wonder what to get her next year!

Her mom said the instructions are easy to follow, and actually seem to incite more creativity, which is awesome!
on August 21, 2015
All the things in the book that it has you to draw are broken down into several steps. After you follow each step you end up with a flower. It's really great. They say you can be taught to draw, that it is not something your born with. After going through this book (several times) I think it might just be possible. I have always wanted to draw but I have NO talent along those lines but after following these steps I did have a fairly nice flower and each time I follow the steps again the flower looks a little more like a flower. It's really been fun. If you've ever wanted to draw this book WILL help. Good Luck and have fun!
on February 10, 2013
My daughter loves to draw so I bought this book for her for Christmas along with two other books of the same kind. She immediately got a pencil out and started practicing. She's only six but it's made a vast improvement on her drawing skills and she's so happy she can now draw everything in the book fairly well. She has even started teaching her friends how to draw certain things she learned in this book!
on February 5, 2016
I got it for my 7 year old daughter, who loves to draw and trace pictures. She really loves it . It's very easy to use. There are step by step instructions how to draw flowers on one page and a blank page next to it to practice.
on August 11, 2015
My God daughter really enjoys this book. We work on a few flowers at a time and she uses her imagination to color them as she sees fit, but always follows the directions to create the flower as shown. I would have liked a few more words of instruction.