Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on October 25, 2012
I bought this book for my granddaughters ages 5 and 9. They just love it! The illustrations are easy to copy either by tracing with tracing paper or free hand that my older granddaughter can do. Great book!
on December 26, 2012
Got this for eleven year old granddaughter. Also got art kit so she sat down and started drawing right away.
on October 23, 2013
I really liked this book. It is very basic and provides the budding artist with a nice beginning foundation. I would have drawn everything in it as a child. My child, who seems to be a bit more of a free spirit, has only used it once, preferring to start from scratch with designs that are purely her own. It is a great book, just make sure you buy it for the right child. A meticulous child would love it, a haphazard one will likely put it aside as mine has.
on January 2, 2013
Purchased this item for 8 year old girl. Wonderful instructional book. Kids can draw or trace the animals. Simple and easy to follow directions. Recommend for early elementary kids.
on January 19, 2014
I can hardly keep this book in my classroom library! Step by step drawings are easy to follow and are non-intimidating to even the most novice of artists. This book takes it slow and has a lot of variety of featured animals. Very inspirational drawing book!
on April 1, 2013
My son loves to draw - this helps give him a general place to start then he adds on his own ideas.
on December 1, 2013
Good book to keep the kids busy and active in art. Step by step in an easy to read, friendly format for children and adults like me who can't draw but have always wanted to. They aren't drawings I would include in a painting but they have given me practice with a pencil when I didn't know what to draw. My students have used the drawings to make cards for their friends and parents.
on December 3, 2012
Good book to help my 8 year old with her drawing. I do feel like it skips steps and could be a little more simplified.
on January 17, 2014
I purchased this along with about three or four others for my 5.5 year old son so that he could get some practice in drawing objects and people. He immediately took these to the table and began using them as templates. They are a bit difficult for someone who is just learning to draw so he basically used them as a tracing drawing - basically achieving the same idea.
VINE VOICEon February 7, 2013
There are a lot of easy animals to draw. Some of the drawings are very specific like axolotls, dachshunds, beagles, Persians, etc. me, the 34 year old mom got into the act. Some animals are a little more difficult then others because they don't start with one simple shape, but a larger shape or shapes. It's fun, and the pictures are easy to follow.