5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable tips
I couldn't believe it when I put the advice to the test on Plenty of Fish and followed up with a date with a Ukrainian girl in London. Some of the tips given in this book I was well aware of already and I found them to be somewhat obvious. My Dad, for example, always said if you can make a girl laugh you are half way into bed with her.

It does seem to...
Published 21 months ago by K. Hedges

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless
Published 17 months ago by Nash

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless, February 24, 2013
Nash (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
I made an experiment is created a profile based on what the author thought was so "awesome" (word for word). Posted the profile on OKCupid, Match.COM and PlentyOfFish. Not sure if what was said only works in a specific area of the US for maybe for a group of people in a specific age, the profiles for ZERO responses. Which brings me to the next topic as to why. After some brainstorming I can to realize two things. The author still thinks as a guy and thus recommends "what is cool" for what a guy would think is cool. Secondly, his recommendations also work only for a specific geographic area of the US and a specific age group. So to prove my theory I dropped my age by 5 and then by 7 years and voila! women were knocking at my door with messages. The geo factor was confirmed as I moved my "location" from one city to the next. So the bottom line, what is written in the book works only for guys in a certain age group and in certain US cities. Additionally and since I work with a lot of information on a daily basis, there is only one page of the book that presented any interest. Again, this book is one of these times when something that could be said in 2-3 paragraphs is now a whole book for which you have to pay money. For me buying this book was a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable tips, October 11, 2012

It does seem to understand the mysteries of women in this book. We blokes seem to sound creepy, desperate or nerdy by force of nature sometimes. I know I don't want to be too laid back, but don't want to sound like desperate Dan either. I really was impressed by the way Robert Belland's tips on what you need to do to be different from the other guys. This information gives you an edge. It is just the information us men need to know, but somehow it is women who deliberately keep us from knowing.

Reading Dating Online is like finding a woman's personal diary on what she really wants in a man. I feel as though I now have insider knowledge. I will not be pursuing the Ukrainian girl again however, as she was far too into herself, despite being a good looking 34 year old. The tips I used on her to get that date were taken straight from Dating Online and now I just can't wait to try it out on another few women on the site.

1.0 out of 5 stars Comes up short., August 25, 2011
I bought this book on kindle to help me up my game, and although I took a few notes, it is strictly for beginners. I read the book in less than 2 hours, and get the impression that it only took twice that long to write. Even worse, one needs a magnifying glass to read the profile examples on kindle.
So, if you are under 25 and need basic sense on how to write a dating profile this may help. A little.
In short, this book is too short. On effort, and substance.

How To Get A Girlfriend DATING ONLINE
How To Get A Girlfriend DATING ONLINE by Robert Belland (Paperback - March 4, 2011)
$11.99 $10.79