Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on June 11, 2012
I am married and I don't need this book or the information in it. I do have 3 teenage daughters, however, and it's more their speed. It's a cute, lighthearted and well put together* little guide on how to catch a guy's attention. Too many of these books suggest things to do that I consider playing games, which I would very much caution against, and this one does not. It does spend way too much time on hair and clothing, but some people need that advice.

Of course, your looks (hair, clothes, face, etc.) are what a guy sees first, so you definitely should make yourself presentable always, but women always think that guys like all that frou frou stuff (makeup, revealing clothes, flashy hair, etc.). Uh, no, they don't. Yeah, it's what they see first, but if you ask ten guys if they want to hang with the Barbie doll in the heels with the completely made up face or the down to earth girl in the jeans and boots, they'll pick Jeans Girl most of the time.

Well done, Jenny Perry.

*I have downloaded way too many Kindle books lately that were utter trash, both in content and in presentation, and I appreciate that the author took the time to make this look like a real book.
on July 7, 2013
Very good book. It was short and to the point. She had very good examples and I like her ideas.
on January 16, 2016
Since my 11 year old daughter downloaded this. It's hard for me to be happy about her purchase
on November 19, 2015
i think this book is great. i found the best boyfreind ever using it!!!! thank you thank you!!! this book is awsome! i think this book will come in handy with you, to. if your like me that is.