5.0 out of 5 stars The Key To Fat Loss!
I've read about cheat days before but I just thought they were some nonsense.

I've never had them explained with this twist and scientific justification.

Now I know properly about "starvation mode" and why it happens and what effect the hormones have on my fat loss.

I really feel this could be the missing key to my fat loss efforts...
Published 19 months ago by Anna Elizabeth

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new
It provides no new info other than what is already known.Like all books with little to say it takes a long time to say it.
Published 18 months ago by Jay Rubinstein

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, February 17, 2013
This review is from: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat - Without Giving Up Your Favorite Treats (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Key To Fat Loss!, January 19, 2013
Anna Elizabeth (Chch, New Zealand) - See all my reviews
I've read about cheat days before but I just thought they were some nonsense.

I've never had them explained with this twist and scientific justification.

I really feel this could be the missing key to my fat loss efforts.

I always found (as the author also did) that the harder and stricter I dieted not only was the mental will power required to sustain this massive but I felt like I got measley fat loss results from it. Now I know why.

Get this if you are serious about fat loss. Now excuse me as I lose some fat by finishing my chocolate bar!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Learning new stuff, September 11, 2012
I read many books on weight loss and this is one of my favorites. It has some good advice and is not condesending like some books are. I enjoyed this book very much. This book is really for those who are already knowlegable about weigth loss and this gives a different perspective. IF you are new to dieting or the healthy lifestyle this book may not be for you, but the information given is something to think about on your way to becoming healthy and lose weight.

Rate and Discover Movies