5.0 out of 5 stars Zig Makes it Sound so Easy
I listened to this audio CD in the car. I was very satisfied of the message and it's delivery. I've always been able to create a destination but never knew exactly how to set the goals that would help me through a mapped out journey. Zig Ziglar uses great analogies in his seminar that anyone can comprehend and use as a model for setting their path.

The biggest...
Published on December 10, 2007 by Donna J Beacham

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked this one
Not Zig's best work, but good none the less. I think it was a tad bit short and just a bit preachy. Worth a listen though.
Published 16 months ago by Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars Zig Makes it Sound so Easy, December 10, 2007
This review is from: How to Get What You Want (Audio CD)

The biggest lesson was about the company we keep, or the situations we keep ourselves in; we are who we associate ourselves to be. If we have negative thoughts, negative will be surrounding us. Positive thoughts will be a positive aura for us. It is our way of thinking that forms us. His example included the child with CP; this child had 30 diagnoses that he would never do, never walk, never be... but this child was raised with a different mindset and miraculous things became possible. As with a second child to reference, the child was misdiagnosed with CP; that child's life was able to show the complexity of psychology for thoughts and actions.

Zig uses humor in his anecdotes and it carries well with his audience. I found myself recognizing many things that I'd overlooked or taken for granted in the past. I chuckled often with the humorous stories. There is even a section for motivating anyone who needs help with dieting. He broke it down so well, it seems fail-proof.

I recommend this audio (and I mean AUDIO, not so much a book because you cannot feel his energy by reading text) to anyone who struggles with 'where to start' as they journey along the 'wandering' path. I look forward to hearing more of his speeches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, February 9, 2008
This review is from: How to Get What You Want (Audio CD)
I attended a "Get Motivated Seminar" and heard Zig Ziglar in person. He is amazing, funny and truly inspirational. I got Zig Ziglar's books on cd so that I can listen to them on my ipod/car. What he calls "Automotive University". I am truly inspired by him and would highly recommended all of his books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem from Ziglar, March 27, 2004
By A Customer
This audio program is great. Zig Ziglar is a wonderful speaker and I feel great every time I listen to him. I would recommend any of his audio programs. The only drawback to this specific audio program is that it contains material found on other Zig Ziglar audio programs, most specifically the audio program "Goals". However, Zig's message is worth hearing over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zig is the man, July 28, 2008
This review is from: How to Get What You Want (Audio CD)
I have listened to the CD at least three times. I love it. I get really motivated every time I hear it. I am going to Acapulco!! (once you listen to it you will know what I mean).

5.0 out of 5 stars great advice, July 31, 2008
Mommio (Austin, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Get What You Want (Audio CD)
Zig is the most encouraging writer. Not only teaches you proven business skills, but how to approach life in a new way. Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ziglar does a great job with this one., November 30, 2007
This review is from: How to Get What You Want (Audio CD)
This is the second Zig Ziglar CD that I have purchased and it is well worth the money spent. Very upbeat and well presented, his information is timeless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best short program Zig has ever done!!, December 2, 2012
This review is from: How to Get What You Want (Audio CD)
This is the best of Zig Ziglar.
The most motivational and entertaining audio program in under 2 hours.
Thanks for helping make life much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Your Time, November 9, 2006
This review is from: How to Get What You Want (Audio CD)
Inspiring and thought provoking. Heart warming and personal stories to help you with your own struggles in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inspiration, March 27, 2012
This review is from: How to Get What You Want (Audio CD)
I buy this to give to my consulting clients for inspiration and motivation. It's entertaining and motivating. Get it and enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nobody Inspires Like Zig Ziglar, November 6, 2006
Danny Brassell (Redondo Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Get What You Want (Audio CD)
I do not know any better way to start my day than to load an inspirational CD in my car and listen to words of wisdom on my daily commute. If you have never heard Zig Ziglar, you are in for a treat. He is the best in the business, and I look up to him (I am a public speaker, too). Zig's message is clear, concise, heart-warming and hilarious.

This CD brought a smile to my face and provided me with the push I needed to review my life, organize my goals and take action. I'd recommend this CD to anyone...in fact, I have. This CD and others have helped me to create my own website for teachers, parents and students who are overwhelmed by a variety of activities and interested in reading cool, short books that do not take days to complete. I call the site "The Lazy Readers' Book Club," and you can check it out by going to [...]. By the way - we have a link to Amazon, and if you click the link, up to 10 percent of your purchase benefits BookEnds, a non-profit literacy charity created by an 8-year-old kid to create classroom libraries in underresourced areas. I guess this CD spurned me to address some of my passions, yes? Enjoy the CD, and check out the site when you get a chance. :)

How to Get What You Want
How to Get What You Want by Zig Ziglar (Audio CD - March 1, 2004)
$15.00 $12.34