Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Beyonce Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 21, 2011
I bought this cd and loved it. It's beautiful and has many of my favorites on it! Listen to it on my way to work....Inspiring.
on January 19, 2012
I have to admit I have grown up listening to more traditional or contemporary christian music but when I heard some of my friends talking about Chris Tomlin's music I had to check it out. Funny thing is I first heard "I will Rise" on the radio and had to look up who it was by. I was so suprised that it was who my friends had been telling me about. I will definitely be purchasing this CD. If you like Steven Curtis Chapman you would probably like Chris Tomlin as they are both great singers and sound somewhat familiar.
on January 12, 2012
I Absolutely love this album, it has so many of his greatest songs on it. This is definitely the essential Chris Tomlin!

If you're a fan of his and you have most of his albums, you probably aren't going to be getting a whole lot new here. The most notable change is the world version of "How Great Is Our God" which includes people singing the song together with Mr. Tomlin in different languages. The song is incredible and is almost worth the price of admission just for that! There are also some different arrangements of some of his other greatest hits (or at least they sounded different to me!).

Overall, if you don't have any of Chris Tomlin's other albums, I could not recommend this any higher! If you're already a fan, I still recommend it, but not as highly because you probably own most of it already.

Enjoy!
on November 28, 2011
Chris Tomlin's latest CD is full of praise favorites, including the title song, How Great is Our God. Tomlin's rendition is smooth & lovely. You can't go wrong with this CD no matter your Christian music tastes. A great Christmas gift idea!
on January 26, 2012
The morning I heard the world version, sung in something like 10 different languages of How Great Is Our God, I had to have this CD. Went right to Amazon to get it. Turns out its a Best Of which I didnt know so I got a great deal! Plus there is a very cool poster inside with the words How Great is our God in all different languages. Im going to buy a frame and put it on my wall. Awesome!
on December 9, 2012
I love this CD and I Listen to it a lot on my hour long commute to work. I am a fan of Chris Tomlin and this CD I love every single song on it - it is so amazing and uplifting. I highly recommend this CD for anyone who is a fan or loves Christian Contemporary music!
on January 17, 2014
I love Chris Tomlin's music and he was the first Christian singer I took to almost immediately when I started my journey. His music touches your soul regardless of your past, he will bring you closer to your future...
on April 28, 2012
I bought this CD for my husband for his birthday because his favorite song is 'How Great is Our God'. I have two children and it's hard to find music we all like, but this CD is one that pleases everyone. This is truly a great worship CD and the orchestra is amazing. You must buy this CD you will love it!
on January 1, 2014
I have other Chris Tomlin CD's but this is one of my favorites! He is a great artist and I often listen to him on my 30 minute commute to work. He has the same songs on his other CD's, but each one is a little different. Like on this CD, "How Great is Our God" is a different version from another CD so you don't get bored. I would highly recommend this.
on December 27, 2013
This is the first CD of his I've ever bought, and really wasn't that familiar with his work. Love all the songs, and mostly, I appreciate that I can listen and understand every word he sings. A very good collection of worship music.