Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 22, 2006
Joyce Meyer has overcome a lot in her life and her teachings are intended to help you get ahead in your own struggles. In this book she points out the myriad ways God speaks to His people. Keep in mind, Jesus said His sheep will hear His voice, so this is a scriptural principle. In the introduction she lays out some of the diverse ways one can expect to hear: His Word, nature, people, circumstances, peace, wisdom, supernatural intervention, dreams, visions, and the "inner witness." All these are mentioned in the scriptures. Throughout the book she explains.

This is not a book intended only for acquiring new information. It's a book for application of principles. There are reflective questions that help you to see how to tap into the lessons being taught. This book will help you grow spiritually.

Personal responsibility is an integral part of hearing from God. Meyer points out that Jesus told us to be careful how we hear, i.e., not just receive information by default, but be consciously in control of what we allow to influence us. All the ways of God are right and sure, and in hearing from Him, we learn the route He has for our lives. Listening is an active part of prayer.
on September 27, 2014
Wow, like Joyce says her self "read some Joyce Meyer books this lady has written something about everything". Joyce Has been blessed with the inside scoop and she really does pave the way to the temple of the Lord. She's not a substitute for spending time with the Lord but she is someone who did it herself and tries to tell people how too themselves!
on July 14, 2007
Joyce is a wonderful speaker and author. I had never read any of her books till this one. It was an eye opening book for me. I discovered things that I did not know and I had a hard time putting the book down. It was easy to understand, it gives you Bible verses to look up so that you can learn as well are read her book. I would recommend this book for anyone wanting to know have a deeper understanding of what God "may" be telling you. Great book overall.
on November 30, 2015
A wonderful study guide for anyone looking to draw closer to God. I initially purchased it without the "Learn how to hear from God" book and i quickly realized i needed the book as well. They both have been great for my morning devotion.
on March 30, 2012
Book was shipped in no time! I was thoroughly impressed. And the study guide is great for remembering exactly what God's Word says about everyday situations (both good and bad). Hearing from God occurs every single time we read material(s) that references The Written Word of God. The study guide itself is very easy to comprehend and though my answers vary in comparison to hers that are given in the back of the book, I have to admit that I am actually learning (and REMEMBERING) where certain verses of promise and benefit are located in the Bible.
Highly recommended as a tool for studying the Written Word of God. Highly encouraged!!!!
on January 2, 2005
I really wanted to hear from God after reading this book. Like most joyce myer books, they dont change my life, but they give me an up front view of what I have to do - in order to please God and fix the problem. Great examples from the bible and stories but no direct instructions a young person (19) like myself wanted. I can truly say she never writes a boring book but this one didnt do anything for me personally.
on May 5, 2012
This guide makes you aware of the way God speaks to you. Many times you overlook his message and just pass off his guidance until you actually look and listen to what he is telling you. A real eye opener for everyone. This guide makes you understand God's message to you and the answers he has put in front of you if you only look and realize they are put there for you.
on September 7, 2012
Joyce always tells it like it is. In this book she explains in simple terms the various ways God speaks to us. Some of the ways I could identify with and did not recognize that it was God. This was confirmation and very helpful. Great book!
on January 8, 2015
Tacoma Goodwill played a SWITCH-A-ROO on me! I did NOT order this book. Immediately following ordering the daily devotional written by Joyce Meyer, I made a hard copy of the order form. When the order arrived, it was this, a 'study guide' for another book entirely. Because it was only $4 and change, (plus shipping!), I'm NOT going to trouble myself with returning this book. I figure it's a donation to Goodwill Industries. Poor way to do business though people!
on March 7, 2011
If you are thinking about getting this, do it, but also get the book that goes along with it. Use together to get the most from this Christian study.