Susan Shumsky spent 20 years living and studying with a world-famous Maharishi, only to find that going through someone else to get to God wasn't the answer. Finally, she discovered the direct link to God within. In How to Hear the Voice of God
, she shares the techniques that will enable you to do likewise.
So why do we need to hear God?
Many people panic when confronted with difficult choices in life, and choose unwisely. But making wise decisions with confidence is vital to one's happiness, health, and survival. Having an "inner counselor" on whom you can rely can bring you peace. In this world of confusion, you can choose the right path by listening to that "still, small voice."
Through this inspiring book, you will learn:
* How to meditate and directly experience the divine presence.
* How to get clear, precise messages and answers to practical questions from the voice of God within.
* How to release blockages that prevent you from hearing the divine voice.
* How to distinguish between the true divine voice and other inner voices.
* How to put your life back on track and in order.
A special CD bound into the book helps readers open to the inner voice through a powerful, field-proven guided meditation that tens of thousands have used to successfully develop their intuition in a practical way.
With How to Hear the Voice of God, you can open the pipeline to Spirit and begin the flow of love, healing, wisdom, and in spiration from the being within.