Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 14, 2001
As a breast cancer survivor without chemotherapy or radiation I found this book to be the most encouraging and inspiring of all. If you are looking for a simple, painfree, natural, safe, alternative method to the barbaric therapies that conventional medicine offers then please read Eydie Mae's book. She talks about her entire experience from being diagnosed by a "specialist" who screamed at her husband insisting that she would die if she did not agree to a radical mastectomy, to finally finding her way through the Ann Wigmore living foods diet. It really is a delightful, easy to read book. It's like talking to an old friend. You don't have to lose your breasts (or your mind). God has provided us with everything that we need on this planet to heal ourselves naturally. Surely if he can create oceans and mountains, suns, and galaxies then he can heal our bodies through natural methods. Stay strong and know that you are never ever alone. I also recommend reading Three Magic Words by U.S. Anderson - excellent! Also check out natural healing methods by Dr.George Malkomus. He healed himself of colon cancer naturally. I think the title of his book is Back to The Garden. He is also the founder of Hallelujah Acres There is also Dr. Lorraine Day who healed herself of advanced invasive breast cancer naturally.
22 comments|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2005
Don't wait until you or someone you know has cancer to read this book. It can help anyone to be encouraged to live and eat in a way that cooperates with the way our bodies were designed and perhaps help us to avoid having to face a life threatening disease. Eydie Mae is just an average person faced with not your average decisions. It was HER life and HER health and HER decision. Ann Wigmore's approach worked for her and she can't keep it to herself. I appreciate that. I am quite capable of gathering information from many sources and then deciding for myself which approach I will use just as Eydie Mae did. Dr. Jay's review insult's us "uneducated pseudo-intellectuals" or in other words, us average people, by implying that we can't possibly know anything about our bodies or disease or think for ourselves and can't learn it without years of study at a university. Eydie Mae doesn't tell you her way is the only way. She is living proof that her way worked for at least one person and perhaps can help someone else. She just asks you to have an open mind. She lets you know it is okay to color outside the lines. Since Dr. Jay says that natural remedies are "a death sentence" for many cancer patients, let me ask him this, "Can you, Dr. Jay, guarantee that if I "see my doctor and get the PROPER care" I will survive and live to write a book as Eydie Mae did?"
on August 14, 1999
A good description of necessary things to combat cancer naturally. Step by step instructions on what and how to be natural. Good description of the "Ann Wigmore Foundation" and what they do to help. Gives good hope to cancer patients and their families. Easy to read.
on January 3, 2012
This book was one of a few that changed my life.
I hightly reccommend that your get your hands on a copy.
I am studying to be a Nutritionist and have worked in the medical field for 16 years now and knowing that there are alternatives to poisonous chemical treatments and radiation that actually work is a great comfort in this free country. :)
The book is anecdotal and light but also informative and I loved it, especially after the contrast of seeing and hearing about patient after patient die from the effects of chemotherapy.
on August 10, 2012
This lady was absolutely correct in her approach to healing cancer through her diet. Our bodies are living things. Ofcourse we have the ability to heal. As do plants when given manure and water and sun. And as do animals when they fast or go outside and eat grass. We look at them and go "why on earth would you eat grass?" Why not!? The healing abilities are endless! Now, as for dr. Jays review... please pay no mind to him. Hes been brainwashed. Theres really no hope for him. Doctors ruined my life with antibiotics, and the only thing that put me back in perfect health was a raw diet consisting of greens, vegetables, sprouts, kimchi, and a small amount of berries. The benifits were : more energy than ive ever had, improved eyesight, no more hair loss, the softest skin ever, no more bacteria infection, clear skin, arthritis no more, bowel movements and digestion was incredible! And i peed about 6 times a day and drank no water. All pee was clear! Tell me again dr. Jay how i should come to you for help! People like you destroy people and vegetables have to pick up your slack! Yeah i said it! Say somethin! Let me find out!! Lol
on August 18, 2013
The book offered an alternative to having ones cancerous body cut up and then die in agonizing pain anyway. She had some good, enjoyable years with her family. I suspect she died of cancer about 10 years later. I researched it on the internet and was not able to find much. It is not uncommon for cancer to reoccur after it has gone into remission. I am happy she was as able as possible to live on her own terms.
on January 17, 2012
This is a wonderful book. Too bad the medical field won't acknowledge it as a cure. They won't make as much money. this will save lives. It's full of How To's"and recipes. also it tells you what to expect and how you'll feel. Excellent book from cover to cover.
on April 16, 2007
This is truly an inspiriational book on one lady who decided to truly take her health into her own hands and as a result discovered the human body's innate healing ability. It is a testament to the human spirit and and power within the human body. Dont mind psuedo-doctors like Dr Jay who are you typical know nothing but what Big Pharma wants em to thinkthey know it alls, but dont have a freaking clue about what real health. The only reason why he comes on here to state his opinion is he's not getting your money so he can review $6000 watches he buys off Amazon. Dr Jay, you are a worthless pile ^^
on October 17, 2011
This book has been one of my favourites for years. It's so helpful to have Eadie May outline everything she did to cure her cancer and refreshing to find what a great support her husband was. Also the information on how to eat and live is invaluable.
on May 20, 2009
Whatever became of Eydie Mae? I find this book to be inspiring and her determination is admirable. I waffle back and forth between raw foods and TAD. This book makes me want to do better!