5.0 out of 5 stars A tape to upgrade your life!
Published on August 25, 2001 by Rhino

3.0 out of 5 stars It was a cool tape but was lacking in some areas.
After listening to this tape several times, I feel ready to give a review.
I bought this tape thinking it would give me some good and practical tips on how to talk to people, what kinds of clothes to wear, what to do and what NOT to do with women, etc. I was a little disappointed that this tape was a bit weak in those areas.
Don't get me wrong! It gave some good...
Published on May 14, 2002 by Joseph L'abbate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A tape to upgrade your life!, August 25, 2001
Rhino (Saint George, Ut United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle (Audio Cassette)
At first I thought this tape was going to be some kind of joke. Man, was I surprised. The stuff talked about in this tape is certaintly going to improve and upgrade your life, if you do what the tape says. Some great advice about money, clothes, and cars,as well as goal setting. What I found very good was the way he takes James Bond and makes Bond a metaphor for your life. I will never watch a James Bond movie the same way again. I tried several of the ideas, and they work. I now listen to this tape several times a week. If you're looking to upgrade your lifestyle, this tape is a gem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Licence to Live, October 20, 2000
Konrei "Everything I need is right here" (Boca Raton, Florida and Brooklyn, New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle (Audio Cassette)
Paul Kyriazi moves through the elements of living the James Bond lifestyle like a silken-sailed clipper ship in a fresh breeze. This 90 minute motivational tape is densely packed with practical information on personal improvement and developing a personal style--everything from organizing your thoughts to reading the wine list at your favorite Vegas hotel.

You can take or leave Kyriazi's specific advice on certain subjects (such as "Order the cheapest champagne by name so she won't know." Personally, my Bond Girl knows more about champagne than I do!) Still, 99% of this tape is an excellent primer for upgrading your life and lifestyle

Whether you are a Bond man or a Bond woman this book on tape is well worth the price. I'm only sorry it isn't on CD, since I expect I'll wear mine out. It won't make you Sean Connery, or Ursula Andress, but it will help to make you a better, more vibrant, you.

The single drawback of this tape is that "How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle" should be an entire series of lectures. You may not agree with everything Mr. Kyriazi says or suggests, but this tape certainly gives you food for thought. And a taste of Dom Perignon to go with it.

Enjoy!

***

LICENCE TO LIVE, PART TWO

Seven years ago I had the pleasure of discovering Paul Kyriazi's HOW TO LIVE THE JAMES BOND LIFESTYLE in its 90-minute cassette tape audiobook format. At that time I was very impressed with most of what I heard. Despite the "James Bond" metaphor, Paul Kyriazi steered sharply away from the cheap and superficial womanizing, drinking, gambling and fighting elements of the Bond universe to draw out the best side of the character. Although some of Mr. Kyriazi's specific advice was not applicable to my own lifestyle, or even my imagined James Bond Lifestyle, I could see where Mr. Kyriazi was going with this idea, and overall, HOW TO LIVE THE JAMES BOND LIFESTYLE was a very positive condensed self-improvement course. The eponymous book that followed only expanded on the tape.

Now he has re-released HOW TO LIVE THE JAMES BOND LIFESTYLE on eight full-length CDs, and expanded on both the tape and the book. With each iteration of the course, Mr. Kyriazi gets further away from being intensely focused on the character of Bond and closer to being intensely focused on the individual seminar participant's character. Perhaps Mr. Kyriazi's residing in Japan is having a subtle effect: With his continuing reminders to stay focused and live mindfully, HOW TO LIVE THE JAMES BOND LIFESTYLE has taken on a very spare, elegant, and Zen-like flavor, spiced in places with instruction of how to game (not gamble) in Las Vegas, and how to find and fall for your own Bond Girl (no sexy cyphers these, but exciting, enjoyable and intelligent women you will want to spend time with, and who will want to spend time with you).

This daylong course is capped with a meditation technique (formerly, HOW TO CLEAR THE SUBCONSCIOUS FOR 00 AGENTS, previously available as a separate tape, now expanded as well).

Never really a course on "How To Pretend To Be A Cinematic Secret Agent," HOW TO LIVE THE JAMES BOND LIFESTYLE has now developed to the point where it could really teach James Bond a thing or two. This diamond IS forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Plan adventures, dress well, be 007, March 9, 2003
This review is from: How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle (Audio Cassette)
I already consider myself successful having achieved many of my personal goals. And although I've been studying and achieving success for years, I had gotten stale and complacent. In other words I began to go into a dirty t-shirt wearing, couch potato mode. Then I bought this tape and, as absurd as it sounds, galvanized my entire life back into action and positive progress.
The important aspect of the tape (and book) is the re-programing of your mind and asserting control over your negative emotions. This sounds wishy-washy, but it's the real gem. Once you begin to ask yourself "what would James Bond do in this situation" it all falls into place. You will not believe the results and turn your life will take.
You begin to immerse yourself in a lifestyle that promotes action and excitement. You plan adventures, you dress well, you act (and then become) confident. You exude prosperity. Much of the by-product of all of this is attracting women.
This tape scratches the surface but it is one of the best. I then recommend you get the book. I have listened to and read a lot of personal improvement products over the years. This one has lots of realistic techniques: not just theoretical advice. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kyriazi makes Bond a Success Coach, July 23, 2002
Sir Nemo Turner (Montreal, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle (Audio Cassette)
I listened to the audio and just finishing reading the matching book "The Complete James Bond Lifestyle" and was impressed how Paul Kyriazi could use Bond as a metaphor for success. At first I thought he wanted to show men how to be "cool" like James Bond and have a Playboy lifestyle. Then I quickly realized it has nothing to do with that. He uses an action hero like Bond to teach success principles that can be easily remembered because of the popularity of all the films. Having studied many success books over the years (and I am now in the middle of writing one myself), I was amazed how magically his success teachings can come alive and be effortlessly remembered when he refers to the constant question "What would Bond do in this situation?" Being in the film business for many years, Kyriazi gives many other examples of meeting big film stars and what they taught him about success.
This is a fine example of how a movie icon can have redeeming social value by being used as an example to motivate people to become better in all aspects of their lives, whether it be social, romantic or financial.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little style goes a long way..., July 3, 2000
Gregory A. Pless (San Mateo, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle (Audio Cassette)
...style and sophistication go ALL the way. Kyriazi inspires cool confidence in the average Joe by reminding him that to win the world you must first play a winner. By using the familiar image and antics of every real man's alter ego, James Bond, Kyriazi contrasts mediocrity with wild success, conquest, and adventure. He eloquently details the simple steps neccessary to achieve goals in life by essentially playing the part of Bond in one's own movie. I came away from this tape inspired to conquer my own fears and approach life with with sophistication, class, and a swagger. I belive any man, no matter how "Bondified" already, can benefit from the author's advice and insight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond Pussy Galore, March 28, 2001
This review is from: How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle (Audio Cassette)
You don't have to get up from your couch potato position to listen to Living the James Bond Lifestyle written and read by Paul Kyriazi, but you'll want to. I bought this tape because I'm an old James Bond fan. However, I got much more than I paid for or expected. Living the James Bond Lifestyle is dynamic, racy, sexy, outrageously fun and surprisingly educational beyond Pussy Galore. Its overall motivating message can be applied to every aspect of your life. Kyriazi's voice, style and genuine realness makes the tape easy to listen to and easier to believe that he walks his talk. As the CEO of a large corporation, I highly believe in ongoing education, and motivational tapes are part of it. This Bond tape, incorporates motivation with fun, I already started employing the principles in my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A motivational tape like no other, February 26, 2002
This review is from: How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle (Audio Cassette)
To start off, this tape has changed my life for the better in more ways then I'd ever imagined possible. I was dubious about the tape at first, but as an old James Bond Fan I figured it would be worth it for that reason alone. I've yet to find the words that can adequately describe the complete 180-degree turn my life has taken. I was once a dirty t-shirt wearing couch potato with no direction or ambition having been a pessimist all my life. In the first hearing of this tape his information and guidelines hit me, as Paul Kyriazi puts it, "like a brick going through a plate glass window." It's all so simple. I never would have though that a simple object like a money clip could make the difference in my whole way of thinking. My wife and daughter were, and four weeks later, are still amazed at the new me. And the reaction to my new way of dealing with people and my job, for the first time EVER, have attracted the attention from the big shots at work. The numerous double takes and compliments were, and still are, a major boost to my, once, low self-esteem. I've read dozens pf self-help books through the years and THIS tape is the one that actually has real world advice that works. Thank you, Paul, for changing my life!

5.0 out of 5 stars A View to a Thrill..., February 28, 2003
Troy S. (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle (Audio Cassette)
Wow! This is the way to go if you really want to break out of your shell. Mr. Kyriazi teaches how to do things the Bond way such as always using the valet, always carrying enough cash and...well you should check it out for yourself.
Probably one of the most powerful lessons is the secret of what every woman wants. Use this one technique to help you win over the lady of your dreams or intensify the relationship you already have. (Just ask my "Bond girl" and she'll tell you it is true!)
Since reading the book and listening to the tape, my confidence has gone up, I am making more money and having more fun doing it.
BTW- Order the Clearing the Subconscious tape as well. Definitely worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars You can be real and live the James Bond life style, September 1, 2002
This review is from: How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle (Audio Cassette)
This tape is one of the best I have ever got. I espected something different and was very surprised when I listened to it. It is a very serious self-help tape that gives a lot of useful and practical advice on how to creat a James Bond life style. In contrary to some expectations, it stretches the necessity of responsibility, especially dealing with women and money. Besides many serious issues, the tape is a lot of fun to listen to and therefore combines usefullness and enjoyment in one. I can highly recommend that not only to the many James Bond fans but also to everybody who wants to spice up his or her life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and worth every cent to purchase!, February 18, 2002
This review is from: How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle (Audio Cassette)
When I purchased this tape, I did not know what to expect. Without giving away lots of information, I will say that if you follow even 10% of what he suggests, it will have a positive influence on your life. Not only did I like the program but my wife loved it as well. You'll only be better if you listen to the tape!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle
How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle by Paul Kyriazi (Audio Cassette - September 20, 1999)
Out of stock