How to Make It in America 2 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot When his business venture hits the wall, 20-something graphic designer Ben agrees to fund a hustle proposed by his best friend, Cam. Meanwhile, Ben is bummed to discover that his ex-girlfriend Rachel is now dating a hot hotelier named Darren.
2. Crisp Using a $3G loan from Rene, Ben and Cam buy up a roll of (hot) premium-denim material, then hit a series of dead ends in their search to find a manufacturer to make samples of their 'Crisp' brand of retro-70s jeans.
3. Paper, Denim + Dollars While Ben and Cam track down a tailor to re-imagine some 1970s-era jeans, Rachel rethinks her future. Eager to get a bigger marketing commitment for his fledgling 'Rasta Monsta' drink, Rene makes a buyout offer his marketing partners better not refuse.
4. Unhappy Birthday In an attempt to divert himself from the depressing fact that it's Rachel's birthday and she's being thrown an intimate dinner party, Ben decides to spend the night taking Kaplan to a velvet-rope nightclub.
5. Big in Japan After running into a designer, Ben and Cam get hooked up with a top Japanese buyer named Hidemi, but find their business taking a surprising detour. Meanwhile, Rene runs into some unexpected problems locating a pile of stashed cash.
6. Good Vintage Ben and Cam find it hard to meet Hidemi's vintage-tee quota of 300 until an attractive retail employee named Julie helps bail them out.
7. Keep on Truck'n While Ben is getting tight with Julie, Rachel is put off by Darren's sudden offer to let her and Edie design a hotel; Rene's big meeting with Rasta Monsta owner John Lardner gets an unexpected guest.
8. Never Say Die In the Season One finale, Cam suspects Rene of having something to do with the theft of his and Ben's tees--but is he man enough to confront his hot-tempered cousin? Meanwhile, Rachel makes a decision that impacts the lives of Ben, Edie and Darren.
|Starring||Bryan Greenberg, Victor Rasuk|
|Supporting actors||Lake Bell, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Shannyn Sossamon, Kid Cudi, Luis Guzmán, Samaire Armstrong, Jason Pendergraft, Miriam Colon, Torrell Bigelow, Curtiss Cook, Bojana Barovic, Eric Weinstein, James Ransone, Dom Magwili, Michael Carbonaro, Tuffy Questell, Edgar Garcia, Michael Imperiale|
|Producers||Carole Kravetz Aykanian, Tim Christenson, Ian Edelman, Julian Farino, Stephen Levinson, Jada Miranda, Margo Myers, Mickie Reuster, James L. Thompson III, Mark Wahlberg, Rob Weiss|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Worth it! Mark Walhburg is a genius and How To Make It proves it! Just as good as entourage :)Published 8 months ago by Amy
I hate the fact that this show was cancelled before I even knew about it! Reminds me of a younger, fresh, less serious version of Entourage. Great show. Nice concept. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Azhia Long
Fast shipping, and in great condition. This is a great show, sad it's no longer on HBO:( I'm happy I was able to get these!Published 10 months ago by Pita Rodriguez
This is an inspirational show and it' would be a hit but I think it's target audience just can't afford HBO.Published 15 months ago by Joel hagler
Quality show. They should have made a third season! The music is great and it is just similar enough to Entourage that I can't get enough but unique enough that I want to keep... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Clyde
best show I've seen in a while. Great plot and characters plus Kid Cudi is in its which makes 10 times betterPublished 16 months ago by Tommy Harkins
A lovely atmosphere of New York City is not so fun for near-thirty friends trying to establish themselves in a fashion world "with neither relatives nor connections". Read morePublished on December 26, 2012 by Michael Kerjman
My wife and I were pleased with this show on the onset. The introductory music sets the vibe of a fun - on the scene in NYC - show. Read morePublished on September 18, 2012 by J. Adams