5.0 out of 5 stars "A Must Read", January 29, 2009
This review is from: How I Managed $20,000,000,000.00 by Age 32 (Hardcover)
In these uncertain economic times, Wade Slome brings renewed confidence to the investment industry. This is a capable, visionary, yet realistic individual who has an amazing track record within this volatile business. No smoke and mirrors, just brains and hard work. I would trust this guy to invest my grandmother's last dime. Buy this book and meet Wade for yourself. You'll be glad you took the time.

Ralph White
Consulting Alliance

5.0 out of 5 stars This book rocks!, December 13, 2008
Lorene K. (East Bay, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How I Managed $20,000,000,000.00 by Age 32 (Hardcover)
I actually bought the book on sidoxia.com. This is one of those books that's really hard to put down once you start reading. It's written in a manner that's easily understood, even if you're not big banking or investing savvy. Very informative, not to mention, Wade's a hoot! You can totally tell his heart and soul went into this book. Very charismatic and captivating. I highly recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Awesome Book, January 9, 2009
This review is from: How I Managed $20,000,000,000.00 by Age 32 (Hardcover)
This is an extremely interesting book to read, not only for the average investor, but also for those comtemplating a career in the money management industry.
An informative, factual and fun filled narrative. This book is a MUST read, I highly recommend it.

How I Managed $20,000,000,000.00 by Age 32
How I Managed $20,000,000,000.00 by Age 32 by Wade W. Slome CFA CFP (Hardcover - October 31, 2008)
$25.95 $23.36