How Many Chromosomes is Lindaaaaaaaaaaaa Missing?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 26, 2012 8:47:24 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 5, 2012 3:14:54 PM PST]

Posted on Feb 26, 2012 9:40:25 PM PST
N. R. Briggs says:
What?

Posted on Feb 26, 2012 10:18:50 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 27, 2012 4:36:19 AM PST
Jaime says:
Welcome back Sinclair! Your trolling was sorely missed! <333

As for Lindaaaaaaaaaa, I'm not sure it even has chromosomes. George probably ate them all when it gave up its virginity and soul (assuming it was born with a soul) to that greedy black maw in order for him regurgitate even more products for it to have a conflict of interest in. Oops, did I say "black" maw? Silly me. There are no people of color in Westeros.

Posted on Feb 27, 2012 2:08:13 PM PST
I agree with NR Briggs. Sinclair, what did she do now?

In reply to an earlier post on May 1, 2012 1:01:31 AM PDT
Theresa says:
J. Dent--

I'm really sorry if I'm missing something obvious, and I hope fellow posters here will indulge me momentarily. But who is Lindaaaaaa?

As for people of color in Westeros, there is one token black guy who honestly seems to have been created for just that purpose. Jalabar Xho.

In reply to an earlier post on May 1, 2012 3:22:30 AM PDT
Jaime says:
Linda Antonsson is the co-owner of westeros.org, the largest fansite in the fandom, is close with George and receives various perks from him including having A Dance With Dragons dedicated to her. She is also racist, sexist, ableist, and spends everyday trolling the ASOAIF fans who call her out on her disgusting views. Her infamy reached a peak when she made several posts complaining that the tv show made a few white characters black or multiracial and continues to argue with her attackers that Cersei deserved to be raped. She wrote this failure of a review for A Dance with Dragons, despite her name being in the dedications and owning a fansite of the series, rendering it as having a conflict of interest:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1HCASJYKHT1S0

And she runs this blog, which pretty much will tell you all you need to know on why most people don't think she should be affiliated with George any longer or represent the fandom.

http://hippoiathanatoi.tumblr.com/

In reply to an earlier post on May 1, 2012 5:58:21 AM PDT
Atreyu says:
Mr. Dent,

Are you sure the Amazon review and Hippowhatsis TUMBLr are the same person? Judging from the content of the latter, I'd say she was an avant garde nail technician.

Atreyu

Posted on May 1, 2012 8:33:52 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 6, 2012 6:49:29 AM PDT]

Posted on May 1, 2012 7:28:15 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on May 1, 2012 7:31:53 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Feb 26, 2012
Latest post:  May 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
A Dance with Dragons
A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin (Hardcover - 2011)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (8,444)