Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Have you ever dreamed of producing or engineering the next Top 10 hit or working your way up from mail room to executive suite at a record label? Stop dreaming and start reading. This book offers a detailed guide that will educate and empower the serious music and recording industry job seeker.
Author Keith Hatschek is an industry insider with more than 25 years experience as a musician, studio owner, and marketing consultant. He shares tips and secrets to help you successfully position yourself to get today's best music and recording industry jobs.
Inside you'll find:
- The big picture on career opportunities in music and recording
- Details on booming job prospects in new media including gaming and Internet audio
- Workshops that will help you assess and develop your own personalized career path
- A resource directory of key publications and industry trade organizations
- Interviews with top pros who discuss how they got their start, plus what skills today's leading job candidates must possess
- Tips on developing expert networking skills
- A step-by-step guide to developing a first-rate resume
Are you a record producer? A musician? A promoter? Or maybe you're just looking for a job related to music. Read morePublished on May 19, 2006 by Crystal
How To Get a Job in the Music and Recording Industry gives you a insightful and sincere scenario of the music industry. Its surprising honesty leads to build a solid music career. Read morePublished on May 12, 2005 by Daniel Maudonnet