4.0 out of 5 stars Great Overview from a Practicing Professional
Published 20 months ago by Stephanie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for serious business startups
Published 17 months ago by Parkslinks LLC

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for serious business startups, August 23, 2013
This review is from: How to Partner with Arise Virtual Solutions (Kindle Edition)
I was looking for information regarding growing my Arise business from just myself to a large enterprise. I am seeking details about business structure, accounting, payroll, insurance, recruiting, web sites etc. This book contains very basic advice for the new IBO on how to get started as a single provider. It was very short and only took about 30 minutes to read. Unless you are just looking for advice on how to get started as a CSP for yourself and don't intend to hire other CSPs, don't wast your money. If you are planning to be a team of one, this book might be useful to you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Overview from a Practicing Professional, June 4, 2013
I found this book while looking for addittional information to complete my own strategic business plan. I'd worked and trained through an IBO and am interested in going out on my own. Mrs. Cadet was candid and conversational. Her story convinced me it is definitely ok to take my time and grow my business slowly. Will definitely be reviewing her other resources. Thank you!

Stephanie