5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Worked For Me
I'll keep this short and sweet: I bought the book, followed the directions, spruced up my book, and sold it. Graves helped put me on the path to success. He said it would be hard work, and it was, but his advice saved me money and a lot of heartache. If you are serious about publishing your book, spend the $4.99 and listen and learn.
Published 14 months ago by Biswas

3.0 out of 5 stars confusing sample
I am confused as to whether the entire book is written in italics as shown in the "look inside" sampling. Does anyone know?
Published on December 14, 2011 by Stephen B. Hudak

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Worked For Me, October 14, 2013
Biswas "Bintou" (Mississippi Delta, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How To Publish Your Book: The Simple ABC's of Traditional Hard Copy Publishing and the New Ebook Market (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tips, December 31, 2012
Tom has put together a great group of ideas to help the amateur writer get published. My wife is working on her first book and this is and will be a valuable tool...

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to Publish Not Perish?, September 29, 2012
Susan Lewis (ANAHEIM, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I've had a couple of book ideas over the years, but never knew how to go about getting any of them published. How To Publish Your Book: The Simple ABC's of Traditional Hard Copy Publishing and the New Ebook Market, by Tom Graves, explains the process from start to finish, making it easy for people like me to set up a game plan for publication. Mr. Graves also does a superb job of explaining the differences between hard copy publication and ebook publication. The new ebook craze, supported by the various "pads" like iPad, Kindle and Google tablet give an author a whole new market with drastically lower costs. This book tells the pros and cons of each publication method so that anyone can see how their book idea can come to life. I strongly recommend it to any unpublished authors who are anxious to see their book in print.

3.0 out of 5 stars confusing sample, December 14, 2011