- "How to Run A Lemonade Stand is a great idea for kids needing to spend some of their spare time in a productive, learning experience--a great alternative to playing with video games." - Donna J.
- "How to Run a Lemonade Stand is a good book for kids to start learning about business world." - Oz
- "I would highly recommend this book for parents who want to help their kids get a good and profitable head start in business." - Four Directions "The Highlighter"
About the Author
His current book titles include;
- The Power of Being Left-Handed: Success Secrets of Southpaws - Left-Handed people have been using this power to their advantage for centuries. Lefties like Bill Gates, Leonardo Di Vinci, Albert Einstein, and Ben Franklin became successful because they knew the success secrets of southpaws. This book taps into their minds and those of other lefties to discover the reason why they accomplished greatness in their lifetime.
- Left-Handed Facts & Fiction - Left-Handed people can now unite and enjoy this ultimate collection of Left-Handed trivia. These fun facts and questions & answers will put a smile on any lefty.
- Baby Boomers Bucket List: The Ultimate "Things to do Before You Die" Guide - The Baby Boomer Generation is moving into the golden years of their lives, however we are not ready to sit in rocking chair all day. The Baby Boomers Bucket List covers each of these areas and guides the reader in developing their own fun list of things to accomplish now that they have more time.
- How to Run a Lemonade Stand: Everything a Kid Needs to Know About a Lemonade Stand - This is the ultimate guide to help kids run a profitable Lemonade Stand.