4.0 out of 5 stars Great book
This book makes it 'easier' to make those sales. When I bought it, I was hoping for great scripts. Instead, these phrases made it easy for me to write my own. I'm now building great relationships and making more sales because of how I communicate with my prospects.
Published on November 25, 2009 by S Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars A Joke of a Book
Doesn't tell anything new, that great sales people know already. It Doesn't offer any great scripts for cold calling. Complete waste of time and a joke. Gives common sense information...any average sales person would know.
Published on August 15, 2012 by NekroLust

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, November 25, 2009
This review is from: How to Say It to Sell It: Key Words, Phrases, and Strategies to Build Relationships, Boost Revenue, and Beat the Competition (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Say It To Sell It -- Works!, May 27, 2008
How to Say It to Sell It: Key Words, Phrases, and Strategies to Build Relationships, Boost Revenue, andBeat the Competition

"I love your new book, How To Say It To Sell It" (which you graciously autographed for me when you were here in Wisconsin!). I took your advice from the chapter on voice mails, and recently changed my outgoing voicemail to say that our hotel is now under new management and just completed a $5 million dollar renovation. I've had several people calling with inquiries on business who later told me when I returned their call that they had no idea about our renovation until they heard it in my voicemail. :o)

Thanks so much for the great idea!
Sue Lidstrom, Madison, WI.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME READING, January 25, 2008
Keith Levey (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
I carry this book with me everywhere! Truly!
We all sell, all the time, and this book provides a roadmap for more successful sales conversations. You'll enjoy the author's enthusiasm for selling and helping others succeed, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Key Words that Sell!, January 28, 2008
The praise that this book received says it all and I agree with Warren Greshes's comments: "Sue supplies you with the perfect words or phrases for every situation: even the ones you'd like to avoid." Warren says that he has been selling for 35 years and profited from this book. I've been selling for 32 years and agree. Great investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is for anyone & everyone!, January 29, 2008
Dallas Way (Dallas, TX United States) - See all my reviews
How timely! Just in time for implementing my business plan this year. This book covers it ALL! It will definitely make an impact on both business and personal relationships. This book is for anyone & everyone...that can talk! What a great gift idea too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Approach, Easy to Apply, February 20, 2008
Sue has written an excellent book loaded with practical strategies to boost sales. It's easy to relate to her specific examples about getting and keeping the customer's attention. Her unique, customer-focused approach -- and her real-world ideas to apply it -- are great. Each of the three sections -- communication skills, presentation skills, and email and sales writing -- offer great new ideas for moving the sales process forward.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bookgreat book great book, great book, great book, great book great book great book, great book, great book, great book gr, July 1, 2014
great bookgreat book great book, great book, great book, great book great book great book, great book, great book, great book great book great book, great book, great book, great bookgreat book great book, great book, great book, great book great book great book, great book, great book, great book great book great book, great book, great book, great bookgreat bookgreat book great bookgreat book great book, great book, great book, great book great book great book, great book, great book, great book great book great book, great book, great book, great bookgreat book great book, great book, great book, great book great book great book, great book, great book, great book great book great book, great book, great book, great bookgreat bookgreat book great book, great book, great book, great book great book great book, great book, great book, great book great book great book, great book, great book, great bookgreat book great book, great book, great book, great book great book great book, great book, great book, great book great book great book, great book, great book, great book

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, October 29, 2013
Great book very helpful. I am a sales Rep for Chevron and I love it. Several other people on my team have read the book as well. Great read!

1.0 out of 5 stars A Joke of a Book, August 15, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed with specific suggestions, January 20, 2008
Kudos to the author for writing such an immediately useful book. Sue doesn't waste time on abstract theories that don't work in the real world. Her book stands out because it focuses on exactly what to say and do to win buy-in for what you have to say and sell. Read it and reap.

Pop!: Stand Out in Any Crowd