5.0 out of 5 stars Be careful of updated titles
I loved the book so much I bought the other one...releasing the seductress within...unfortunately they are the same exact book! Just different titles...and shame on amazon for offering them both together. Don't get me wrong...I loved the book, just pissed that I got duplicates and it's not worth the shipping to send it back
Published on February 7, 2007 by L Parr

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough info, and too basic!
Published on January 5, 2009 by amazon junkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Be careful of updated titles, February 7, 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars Not What It Promises!, February 15, 2008
This review is from: How To Seduce A Man And Keep Him Seduced (Paperback)
This is yet another book that seems to sell tactics to single women for finding a man, and luring him into a relationship the right way, having fun as you go along.

But like many such titles, it is actually a guide for married women to spice up heir love life.

I skimmed the first few chapters, it seemed unbearably religious (I'm an Atheist - just give me pure reason and logic! Sex and religion have never seemed to be friendly bedfellows to me).

There are things about discovering your inner goddess...again, not for me. I'm single, attractive, out there looking for men (and I'll be honest here, women too). I can flirt well online but in person my demeanor is cold and stand-offish.

So I wanted to know how to be a softer woman, how to cajole, entice, and seduce...after reading, I have little or no idea how.

I would recommend this to women in their late 30's and 40's, who never got to cut loose in college, who yearn to bee a passionate wild woman, but don't know how to re-seduce their husbands.

For us twenty-somethings and early 30's singles, I would skip this.

Instead, weird as this may sound, a sex book actually has the best seduction and flirting tips I've ever read.

Check out: Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man [Hardcover]
By: Dan Anderson (Author), Maggie Berman (Author).

I know, seems weird, but if you want to know how to entice a man, who better to ask than a man?

5.0 out of 5 stars A Woman of Substance, November 20, 2002
Carol L. Skolnick (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How To Seduce A Man And Keep Him Seduced (Paperback)
Don't be fooled by the title; this ain't yer mother's bedside sex manual, but a fascinating and -- dare I say -- scholarly approach to the art of seduction, which points to historical figures and mythical archetypes. Laurie Sue Brockway has done her homework here. A fine, and fun, book.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, November 9, 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: How To Seduce A Man And Keep Him Seduced (Paperback)
This was absolutely fabulous -- I've given it to all my female friends. I can't recommend it highly enough -- it's sexy without being offensive, and full of smart, doable advice. She's tried it all so that we don't have to!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough info, and too basic!, January 5, 2009
This review is from: How To Seduce A Man And Keep Him Seduced (Paperback)
This book provided information about how to increase your self esteem as a woman, thus increasing your desirability in the bedroom. It did not, unfortunately, give the down and dirty facts about seduction. The author entices us with hints about her many sexual romps with men, but then never really delivers the goods regarding the real details that I was looking for. This book was published in 1998 and quite frankly much of the information is also out of date.

5.0 out of 5 stars The "It" Factor, October 26, 2008
This review is from: How To Seduce A Man And Keep Him Seduced (Paperback)
This book describes what it is to be a seductive person in general -- not just how to seduce a man. A seductive person has a certain "it factor" that makes her vibrant, full of vitality. People are naturally drawn to a person that can exude that sense of confidence and excitement for life. This book explains it all so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Find Your Inner Seductress, October 13, 2007
This review is from: How To Seduce A Man And Keep Him Seduced (Paperback)
This was a great book. It lets women know that it's okay to be sexy in the way that suits and is best for YOU. There are many ways to be a seductress and if we follow our own natural seductress, it feels really good, natural and is totally empowering. I am glad I bought this book. Good luck ladies and this book it totally worth purchasing. It's fun. There is a quiz in this book that let's you now what kind of seductress you are and how to further enhance your type and not try to be something that you are not. It has reference books and movies to let you know where you can go to further educate yourself to let your sexiness out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing!, January 23, 2005
This review is from: How To Seduce A Man And Keep Him Seduced (Paperback)
I wasn't sure what to expect but this is a fun book. Not only is it informative, but this book is entertaining. And it's nice to read a seduction book written by a 'normal' size woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars I very good book, June 16, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: How To Seduce A Man And Keep Him Seduced (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book. It was informative for me and some of my friends whom I lent the book to. You can never know to much about finding love and keeping him interested.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining and a great read for any woman interested in helping her relationship!, January 19, 2013
This review is from: How To Seduce A Man And Keep Him Seduced (Paperback)
This book was written by a woman with a broad range of experience in this area and I can really appreciate what she has to say because she doesn't just say "you should turn on your man at all costs", she really teaches you how to become closer as a couple and stay close. She is a great writer, very entertaining and shares many personal stories that make her point. THis book is fun to read, I didn't want to put it down and is filled with easy to use strategies that any relationship could benefit from.

ARRAY(0xa7f25828)

How To Seduce A Man And Keep Him Seduced
How To Seduce A Man And Keep Him Seduced by Laurie Sue Brockway (Paperback - December 1, 2000)
$12.95 $11.44