From the Back Cover
Make big profits on eBay with no upfront investment!
Make thousands of dollars per week--with little or no financial risk--selling other people’s stuff on eBay. How to Start and Run an eBay Consignment Business explains how to locate and work with consignors and successfully deal in the goods they want to sell, including collectibles, retail store closeouts, estate items, corporate merchandise, and much more.
Find out how to get started selling on consignment, decide what kinds of items will be the most profitable, and set up your business. You’ll get sample contracts, forms, and flyers, as well as tips on creating a web site, marketing your business, and automating day-to-day tasks. Whether you want to supplement your income or become a registered eBay Trading Assistant, you’ll find everything you need in this helpful, step-by-step guide.
- Determine what will sell well on eBay
- Find the best consignment customers
- Decide how much to charge for your services
- Create compelling listings
- Run successful auctions
- Set up an eBay store for fixed-price selling
- Open your own consignment storefront or a franchise
- Reduce your eBay fees
- Build your credibility and offer superior customer service
About the Author
Skip McGrath is a longtime eBay PowerSeller and certified eBay Trading Assistant. He operates Auction-Sellers-Resource.com and publishers The eBay Seller’s News, a popular email newsletter for the eBay community. He is the bestselling author of several books for eBay sellers.