Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 25, 2009
after an anxiety attack of my own, i decided i had to do some research. this book is incredible in its description of the "worry" process, the physical aspects and how to cope with these self manifested thought processes. this book helped me take a step back and consider what i was doing and how to undo it... worth every penny, new used or beaten up...
on September 4, 1999
I worried a lot about certain things, mostly about getting a disease, or I would put a lot of ifs to everything so as to get myself all worked up, but this book really shows you how to relax and destroy those worries in, well, "one second".