Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 22, 2011 12:03:44 PM PST
Chad Ridge says:
How can a game go on a waitlist after it is in the goldbox when the deal has been even running for a minute?

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 12:05:02 PM PST
Ethan says:
LOLOL the game got 100% claimed in less than 10 seconds

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 12:05:26 PM PST
Philip Brown says:
It hadnt ran a second and waitlist was full and all claimed.

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 12:06:28 PM PST
Ethan says:
they must've only had like 10 in stock or something haha

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 12:06:41 PM PST
It wasn't even that good of a deal.

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 12:07:37 PM PST
Ethan says:
yea $25 is still too much.. i was hoping for $20 or less

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 12:09:24 PM PST
Justyna says:
I can't believe this one; was it a real deal or are they just playing with us?

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 12:09:56 PM PST
Trey says:
This is terribad, I've been waiting all morning for this deal but I guess so was everyone else. I saw the waitlist option, but I needed to find something that was a dollar or so for free shipping since I only have $27.

Damn lurking jerks.

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 12:10:40 PM PST
Jouhou says:
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say those re-sellers we all hate probably had bots on it.

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 12:11:15 PM PST
Philip Brown says:
Im at work on my phone. Can any of you verify that sony is selling this on PSN come friday for $19.99

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 12:11:25 PM PST
That was probably the craziest thing I had ever seen on Amazon. lol. I clicked on it and was given the opportunity to waitlist for it. I thought about it for a few seconds because I agree 25 still wasn't that much of a deal. I thought, awww what the heck, I really want the game. Clicked on the waitlist link and was informed it was full. This was easily all within the first minute of the sale. crazy

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 12:16:13 PM PST
absolutely retarded if you ask me. Last year it wasnt this bad, im guessing amazon arent keeping large stocks for discounts, i seriously doubt there were thousands of people who just waited to click in those first 10 seconds. and yeah $25 is not even a great deal anyways, guess im waiting for this game

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 12:25:00 PM PST
lol i woke up early (first day off in a while, wanted to sleep in) to jump on some kind of discount for this game. camped out at the screen, clicked it within 3 seconds of coming up and i was placed at like 217 in the waitlist. BOTHACKZ A;ODGO;HUNRG

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 1:41:15 PM PST
Bobby G says:
Dang... I completely missed it, and I was at my computer (doing work, though). Sounds like it was tough going anyway.

I have managed to snag some hot VG lightning deals before. Back when the PS3 was $299 they put it on lightning deal for $199, sold out in about a minute but I got one.

You gotta really be watching it though. Yikes!

In regards to the game I would definitely have picked it up for $25. But I'm kinda glad I missed it. I have a big backlog already, and I still have to buy AC:Revelations. Sigh...

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 9:47:44 PM PST
IA Zeus says:
I had $10 credit as well. Damn getting this game for $15 would of been awesome

Posted on Nov 28, 2011 1:28:24 PM PST
ForgedInFire says:
It was a legit deal I manged to get it within the first few seconds. This and Rocksmith were both 100% claimed before the first minute was over..it was amazing.

Posted on Nov 28, 2011 2:34:19 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2011 2:36:11 PM PST
E84 says:
It's funny that the people who didn't get the item is now saying the deal wasn't good $25 for this game is well worth it. Also come on now are you surprised these items sell out fast you guys act like you are the only ones waiting for this item. 1,000+ people waiting at there computer for this item seems believable right? Wow i was the first to click on the add to cart button lmao sure you were. There's 300mil people in the U.S i'm pretty sure there was someone who clicked the button first. That's why it's called lighting deal because it will go quick. I got UC3, AC, BATMAN, ICO with no problem just clicked add to cart & got as far as the Xbox 360 it sold out in secs did i B***H about it no, just went to Microsofts website & got same price. There's nothing worse then seeing grown ass men crying over something act like there entitled to something yelling at amazon grow up... If you don't like amazon quit whining about there prices and go take your business else where

Posted on Dec 5, 2011 11:13:24 AM PST
R. Smith says:
lol I got one, I figured a bunch of people would take them quickly so I counted down the last second and added to cart as soon as the option came up.

I noticed that all was claimed after I finalized my order.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Nov 22, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 5, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars (459)