How The Universe Works [Blu-ray]
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- The technical level of the presentation is enough to satisfy most science enthusiasts, yet accessible for the whole family (my 10-yo daughter was totally hooked).
- The script is clear and narrated very well.
- The short interviews with scientists add variety and show their passion and excitement.
- The graphics are highly effective and stunningly vivid, even without Blu-ray.
- Most importantly, the information will (or should) blow your mind. This is stuff every educated and inquisitive person needs to know.
- Last but not least, the price is a bargain.
Needless to say, highly recommended!
One can't argue with the price either - very agreeable. It seems like Amazon.com is almost giving this series away, considering how packed it is with information.
Bottom line: Extremely highly recommended, whether astronomy/cosmology is a genuine interest of yours, or whether you've ever looked up on a starry night and wondered, "How does it all work?"
Most Recent Customer Reviews
But as other reviewers have said, not satisfactory if you are at all versed in cosmology. Showy, flashy, loud, and the science is very superficial.Published 26 days ago by parhelion
Terrific series. I highly recommend it. The visuals are stunning and the information is pretty much up to date.Published 1 month ago by JimG
This is a fantastic show. I wish they'd sell the other seasons in Blueray format.Published 1 month ago by LISA PONS
|Topic||From this Discussion|
|Run Time : 480 min (as it says on DVDpage) or 344 min (as it says on...||
I just noticed the same thing, so here I sit with 4, or perhaps 5, items in my cart, unable to decide between the two versions. For all the CGI,etc, bluray beckons, but more than 2 hours less? Someone needs to answer the question! SOON!
Apr 22, 2013 by Russell R Husted | See all 2 posts
this bluray has english subtitles?
11 hours ago by Carmenza Arango | See all 2 posts
|Do you think they will ever make this in 3D?||Be the first to reply|
|Cosmic web?||Be the first to reply|
|Region coding||Be the first to reply|