- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Graphic-Sha Pub Co (April 29, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 4766119606
- ISBN-13: 978-4766119602
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #964,687 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
How To Cosplay Volume 1 Paperback – April 29, 2009
"Cats in Paris" by Won-Sun Jang
For lovers of cats, Paris and coloring! Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I especially liked the sections that showed the types of makeup to use and sequence of application needed for anime characters. I feel this book will be useful to those not used to doing cosplay makeup.
I plan to use this book for my crossplay panels at Sakura-con anime convention.