Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 26, 2014
I will start by saying I have read all the reviews including reviews stating that it is not possible to encapsulate Vitamin C at home. Like those of us that use liposomal vitamin C and feel the benefits daily, we know that must be rubbish. The author graciously addressed the accusations and got a testing procedure from a reliable source, easy to do at home, to check the amount of encapsulation that your batch has. She was gracious, responsive and updated the kindle book with any new information she had.
The book gives no history on why to take it or how to take it...the title is HOW to MAKE it and it does exactly that. I am well aware that this information is on the internet but with so many differing opinions on ratios I wanted to have her book as a reference and I'm glad I bought it.
on December 22, 2013
I made my first batch last night. I used sunflower lecithin instead of soy. The color was like coffee w/cream, light beige. I happened to have a thick plastic spoon almost size of inside of jewelry cleaner that worked well. I did check the pH to see if it was high enough with alkaline sticks & needed to add b-soda but that is in the book. This morning I guess I did it right; nothing separated. Salty taste but really not bad. The batch was thin not thick. Hope I measured water right. I need measuring cups with 1 oz to be sure. I zapped a little longer than Cheryl said to but don't think it hurt anything. Will write back after a month to update.
UPDATE:
Got non-gmo sunflower lecithin 16oz $9.99 on Amazon, also better deal on Amazon for sodium ascorbate vit C - 16oz $15.42 seller vitamin shoppe, than same brand where i live, jewery cleaner $24-26 on amazon makes 16oz batch.
on October 18, 2013
Cheryl has taken all the guess work out of making liposomal vitamin C. Very concise and easy to follow instructions. She has also researched her formula and produced a recipe that delivers results. I am on my third batch and cannot believe the energy boost each time I take a dose of the product. She has also figured out how to make the maximum amount without overflowing a blender or the ultrasonic mixing machine. I am very pleased with the investment.
on May 5, 2013
Good information, but nothing that is not available on the net for free. It would be more helpful if the recipe were stated clearly instead of being imbedded in prose. Also providing metric equivalents would be nice. This is for a very large batch, so most will have to halve it.
on July 10, 2013
I did not know what liposomal Vitamin C is much less that I could make it at home. But considering that if you take one ounce of liposomal vitamin C, you absorb about 95% compared to about 1/6 that amount of normal C according to the author, then it's worth the price of the Kindle book by itself. I also appreciated the images that accompanied the instructional steps.
on August 15, 2013
The author shows with words and images how to produce two different batch sizes of Liposomal Vitamin C. She demonstrates and provides figures to show how much you can save by making this product yourself. A short FAQ section is provided plus some background information. I'm going to give it a go!
1111 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2014
THIS BOOK GIVES ENOUGH OF THE BASIC INFORMATION TO GET YOU STARTED...
I found more in depth information by Googling documentation/research and reports - you definitely have to separate the grain from the chaff... and not believe everything out there. And as usual there are allot of people out there just trying to sell their own products along with the liposomal C or Glutathione that are unnecessary... the Old Everybody Has To Jump On The Money Bandwagon.

I make both Liposomal C & Liposomal Glutathione - Be Discerning...
on January 22, 2014
Great book. It answered all my questions on how to make lyposomal vitamin C. I've been making my own for some time now. The book gave me some new ideas on how to be more efficient in making it.
on April 18, 2014
The book was ok, nothing great but it does give clear instructions on making Liposomal C. One thing that surprised me was that the author had never made Liposomal vitamin C with Sunflower Lecithin. Everything she had to say about taste, color, ANYTHING, is all information that was told to her by someone else. I would feel more comfortable with a first hand experience.
on June 8, 2015
The Information that I needed is contained in the book. However, the info is available from free sources that is much less wordy - taking less time to read. I would liken it to someone selling you fresh air or sunshine. Try doing a search for making liposomal vitamin C before buying this book.