5.0 out of 5 stars how to write anything
This book is organized into short easily digested chapters. It has good illustrations, and is easy to access. Overall, I rate this very highly for a textbook.
Published 18 months ago by Foretel

3.0 out of 5 stars Copyright issues.
Published 5 months ago by CollegeStealth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars how to write anything, July 6, 2013
This review is from: How to Write Anything: A Guide and Reference with Readings (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Christmas list for any student or adult, October 2, 2014
This is the most comprehensive book on writing I've seen in a long time. It is concise and well organized. It covers everything from personal letters to complaints, and college essays. The table of contents has it divided into logical sections. A workplace condolence to an internet posting. Only book you will need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, October 22, 2013
This book is easy to understand and very helpful. I will be using it often in my college English class.

5.0 out of 5 stars ty, September 21, 2013
Thanks helps a lot with English. This is what we need for school school sells us the wrong book they sell the white one without readings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, October 15, 2014
Great book for school

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me money!, November 19, 2014
It's a good book. Pretty informational. I needed it for my college class. Saved a lot of money by coming here instead of getting ripped off at my campus bookstore.

3.0 out of 5 stars Copyright issues., August 9, 2014
I got the Kindle edition of the book. Buyer, beware, there are some issues with what type of device the Kindle edition will work on. I finally had to call Amazon support to help me. After downloading different types of software, I finally was able to get it to read on my computer loading an older version of Kindle Reader. Make sure that it is supported on the primary device that you want to read it on, otherwise you may find yourself with a textbook that is not usable.

Otherwise, the format of the book is "ok". It is certainly not a book I would get on my own to help me how to write, but simply one that is clearly for classroom use, but even then gives very specific examples and does not expand the scope of one's writing skills outside of the format listed.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has been a life saver for my senior ..., January 2, 2015
This book has been a life saver for my senior level college psychology and criminal justice courses that are writing intensive!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, September 18, 2014
Good product, unfortunately it was unnecessary for the class I am taking. Very thorough, and easy to use How-To guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 2, 2014
Easy read and full of wonderful information. If only the textbook market wasn't such a scam these days.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

How to Write Anything: A Guide and Reference with Readings
How to Write Anything: A Guide and Reference with Readings by Jay T. Dolmage (Paperback - January 10, 2012)
$59.79