- File Size: 998 KB
- Print Length: 23 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: October 9, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009O48H8A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,114,116 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How To Write And Format A Kindle Book Kindle Edition
"The Storyteller's Secret"
Bestselling author and communication expert Carmine Gallo reveals the keys to telling powerful stories that inspire, motivate, educate, build brands, launch movements, and change lives. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Why be evasive? You do your potential readers an injustice and make yourself sound like a snake oil salesman. Even your Book Description is evasive: "The #1 PC and Mac software to write your Kindle book (hint: it's NOT Microsoft Word)".
Be proud of the fact you have written a good book on: USING SCRIVENER To Write And Format A Kindle Book.
Virtually all of the format-related questions are answered, "It's easy with Scrivener!"
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is very useful. Formatting for a novice was an issue but reading this book has helped a lot.Published 19 months ago by Alan Pivott
What is your problem with all the stuff you posting? Did you even read the book. If you didn't you need to shut your trap!! Read morePublished on April 26, 2013 by connie
Extremely detailed and concise. I highly recommend this book for anyone who has thought of writing and publishing a kindle book.Published on January 25, 2013 by Satisfied customer
I am not computer savy and I assume that I may need how to create a kindle book for dummies ( I am laughing out loud). Read morePublished on January 7, 2013 by cherina hirsh
I read this and within 3 days had my book of short stories converted from .DOC format to a finished book, published on Kindle. Read morePublished on December 19, 2012 by Amazon Customer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Education & Reference
- Books > Reference > Encyclopedias & Subject Guides > Business
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills