- Hardcover: 126 pages
- Publisher: Harpercollins; 1st edition (August 1979)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0060112786
- ISBN-13: 978-0060112783
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5.6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #620,666 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
How to Write Plain English: A Book for Lawyers and Consumers : With 60 Before-And-After Translations from Legalese Hardcover – August, 1979
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
The book uses its own principles; it's short. You can read it in a couple of hours. Flesch shows passages of legalese, then rewrites each passage using the rules he lays out. The examples make it easy to learn the concepts quickly. This book will teach you to write so you can make your ideas easy-to-understand for virtually everyone.