From the Author
Inside this Quick Reference Guide You Will Find:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Quick overview
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC): Detailed formula explanation
- Ideas for All Income Levels: Take advantage of formula rules
- Tax-free and Tax-deferred Places to Save: Explore investing options
- Education Accounts: Choose the right one and who should own it
- Life Insurance: Discover all the flexible uses
- Single or Divorced Parent: Learn valuable strategies just for you
- College Offers: Distinguish between free money and award of debt
- Tax Benefits for Education Expenses: Make smart choices
From the Back Cover
also written The Kid's Roth IRA Handbook to further help parents shield money from the FAFSA formula, and also, YouTube Seo Ranking Checklists: Targeted Traffic Using Online Video Marketing
to help entrepreneurs begin marketing on YouTube.
Tracy Foote consults with leading advisors on investing, business strategies, life insurance, and student eligibility for federal aid. Her book provides an introduction to the financial aid process, giving parents extensive information and sound advice. Whether parents are saving for a newborn or college is looming around the corner, they can identify areas to save thousands of dollars.