- File Size: 793 KB
- Print Length: 51 pages
- Publisher: Artichoke Press, LLC; 1 edition (December 22, 2011)
- Publication Date: December 22, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006PHMECO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #211,620 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Get Your Kids to Help at Home: Raise Cooperative Kids (77 Ways to Parent Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 51 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to How to Get Your Kids to Help at Home: Raise Cooperative Kids (77 Ways to Parent Series Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
Often our family just needs a little nudge or change in what we already do. It really makes me reassured when I realize we are on the right track but just need to commit to following through.
Thanks Judy for sharing your stories and experiences. Our family appreciates it.
What a difference it will make for you to have your kids happy to help out responsibly and with a smile on.
What a difference it will make for your kids to understand important principles like personal responsibility and consideration for others.
Good work. Buy it, read it, do it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very good ideas! Lots of information in parenting I like this book because is very easy to read and understandPublished 13 months ago by Leon Medina
What parent doesn't want to learn new tricks to get the kids helping around the home! This is something we are just starting to really focus on at our house as our kids approach... Read morePublished on March 20, 2013 by Catherine Converse (Lexi Mase) - Author, Digital Marketer
Getting kids to help around the house can be a struggle. This is a great guide from Judy Wright which contains tons of actionable and easy to apply tips for getting your kids to... Read morePublished on February 7, 2013 by Lena E. Gabler
I wish I'd had this book when my own kids were young - it would have come in very handy! However, I'll definitely be sharing it with them now, as I'm sure it will help them with... Read morePublished on February 3, 2013 by C. Rogers
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Family