Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
How big are the stars?
asked by J. R. Combs on December 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
There are four sizes, I uploaded a picture with a penny for scale here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/permalink/mo345IJ4XEX6D85/B00009ENDT
Maria Romero answered on December 15, 2012
Comments (2) | 17 of 17 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is a mix of sizes some are maybe 3" across some are really tiny and some are like an inch to inch and a half the tiny ones are about the size of the pinky nail
Maximxj750 answered on December 15, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They range there are I think 4 different sizes. The smallest is too small for young children cause they can easily put them in their mouth and could choke. The largest ones are about 2 inches width.
Lauren B answered on December 15, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Multiple Sizes. The biggest are around the size of a child's hand, the smallest maybe 1/4''-1/2'' across? There's a great range.
Larry's Cousin answered on December 15, 2012

A
There are 4 total sizes. The large ones are pretty large, but there are only a few of them. There are more of the two smallest sizes, which is a bit of a bummer since the largest stars are the brightest.
Leah answered on December 15, 2012

A
the smallest ones should be about 1-1.5cm (I'm estimating because they're all up on my ceiling now and it's sort of... high up) and the largest one is 3.5 inches (this one I measured) :) hope it helps? It comes in extra small, small, medium, large :)
Ectobiologist answered on December 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm sorry that I don't have dimensions for you. I can tell you that this particular set had more large stars than others I looked at. I can also let you know from previous experience that even the little stars show up nicely on the ceiling. But, again, sorry I don't have actual dimensions.
Beladuke answered on December 16, 2012

A
I'm sorry that I don't have actual dimensions. I wanted that information, too; but, I can let you know that when I was pricing different sets this one had the most amount of large stars. I was happy with it when I received it, and my grandson and his father seemed happy with it when I gave it to them. I can also tell you from experience that although I wanted larger stars, too, a previous set I had came with tiny stars and yet they were also quite visible. Sorry I don't have more facts.
Beladuke answered on December 16, 2012

A
They come in a variety of sizes. Most are tiny (the size of a penny and quarter), then there are a few large ones that I'm guessing are about 3 1/2 inches across.
Alina answered on December 16, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product