Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
How can i use it by myself - without an assistant holding it?
asked by bootsy on January 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
You can purchase a clamp stand for this.. I personally lean it against my surroundings (for example, if I want a golden light to hit from the left, I'll find a rock, bench, or my equipment bag to prop it up)
Cathy answered on January 18, 2013
Comment (1) | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Take a tripod, or microphone stand. Weigh the stand down with sand bags, weights or anything you have at the moment. Clamp the reflector with grip clip (pony clamp).
Joseph C. Brunner answered on January 18, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can prop it up against a light stand. There is also a clip you can buy that will attach it to the light stand.
J. Youtsey answered on January 18, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm wondering if you could hold your reflector and use a remote to take the photo with a tripod.
Heather Letalien answered on May 2, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
H. Beck answered on January 19, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can get a reflector holder arm. Known as clamp stands or a reflector holding arm. They are relatively inexpensive and attach to a light stand. You may also want to purchase some sandbags for this as it may cause your stand to fall over. The other alternative is to use clamps (really strong versions of clothes pins) and clamp it to the stand. I have a reflector arm and love it!
Sean Creech answered on January 25, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You'll most likely need a holder for it. Check this out: CowboyStudio Premium 5.5 feet 3 Section Photo Studio Reflector Holder Holding Arm, T2258
Sin-Jin Designs answered on March 5, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
was just about to answer this but alot of people have done that for you :-) This is all good advice!
Z-Axis answered on January 21, 2013
Comments (2) | 0 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product