Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
[UPDATED] asked by D. Dubier on June 2, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
It is easy and quick. I used the duck tape and it came right off. Give it a shot.
V. In answered on June 12, 2007
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i just got the phone and i had problems at 1st but u have to really get your nails under the top and pull
Marlene Beck answered on July 8, 2007

A
I think this is a nifty trick. Push in the middle with your palm and it slides right off. Thanks. My fingers thank you too.
Dustin E. Lee answered on July 11, 2007
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Put strip of duct tape on it and pulled in the direction to remove it, it came right off. Thanks for the tip.
Jessica Hellmer answered on February 2, 2011

A
I just got one and even using the above trick I cannot get the cover off either. At least it's not just me...
Lisa F. Drake answered on June 12, 2007
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, the regular battery cover door is really tough to get off without learning the tip to get it off.

But I've been using the extended battery and new extended battery cover door and have had NO problems getting it on and off whenever I wanted.

Details about how I got my free extended battery here:
http://www.essistme.com/2007/03/28/youve-got-mail-my-free-samsung-blackjack-extended-battery-arrived/
kkcoolj answered on August 22, 2007

A
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Your tip works like a charm!!
S. Johnson answered on October 18, 2007

A
This is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!
Joyce B. Fraser answered on March 16, 2011

A
Thank you,
JANET M. answered on April 8, 2013

A
It is impossible, whenever I need the back off I have to go down to the cingular store and there is this nice guy there that can get it off. Even some of the other employees there cant get the stupid thisng off. What was samsung thinking???
J. Bonilla answered on June 4, 2007
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product