How is the Word processing?
asked by Chris L. on May 30, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Download the MS Office web app onto your chromebook.
A. Westra answered on May 30, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Takes a but to adjust to, but I've found the chrome suite to be exceptionally functional for all my needs.
Jared D. answered on May 30, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It doesn't have a word program - it is just a browser with apps. You can do online word programs and save to online programs such as Dropbox etc.
angela moore answered on May 30, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It uses the google chrome os which I never used before but have grown to love bc I can access it from any computer. This laptop is so light & compact I carry it to class everyday. My boyfriend spent twice as much for his laptop but tries to steal mine everyday bc it's so much better & faster!
Courtney answered on May 30, 2013

A
Great! Google Docs makes everything easy. You can store files locally or in the cloud with Google Drive. Don't expect any super advanced word processing capabilities though. Try Google Docs on your current computer to before buying a Chromebook so you'll know what it's like.
Daniel S. answered on May 30, 2013

A
the word processor is Google Docs, as a basic type something in and the ability to share it online is great. but it is in no way a replacement for someone who needs the full version of Microsoft Word
inertiaman37 answered on May 30, 2013

A
I use Google docs at home and love it. At work, we have Word so I use that because they have it. You can upload a Word document and convert it to a Google doc and work on it and then download it back as a Word doc. I like the sharing capability of Google docs and the suite they have. That is a nice perk to have.
Jeff J. answered on June 2, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product